How many times have you managed the same club?

Question is in the title really.

I keep managing Saints and failing. Keep going back to them as a new game but always failing.

What are your thoughts/experiences of this? Do you buy the same players, same tactics etc...

I don't think i've ever played as the same team in the same version of FM. I will always do a game with Ajax on every new version i play but couldn't restart as them on the same version. I think i would always get confused at players i thought i had signed/sold from a previous go.

I have been the Saints a lot as well, as i am obv a big fan! I reckon i have been them at least 8 0r 9 times. (a lot i know) Good thing is in my last save I won the championship. (by the way i highly recommend Stephen Appiah on a free transfer as he works well with Scheiderlin!! and get David Edgar on loan!!)

Arsenal are the only time I've managed in FM09 for any substantial amount of time. Have had quite a few saves with them. My last one was very good, got to 2012 or 2013 and had the likes of messi, kaka, sergio ramos and many others in my side. Wanted a challenge though so I started a new game with Blackburn but only lasted a little while as I wanted to start another game with a side where I could afford to bring in all the young talent I know about and where they would want to come, so I chose Arsenal:D Plenty of money, plenty of young talent, good reputation, good facilities etc. etc.

Archived