+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old School

Amateur

Default Old School

Hi!!
    I'm Eduardo, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. And a big fan of FM, since it was CM nº 1 (I don't remember the exact year), when there was only the british league. CMita came after...
    In the early years, there was an option we could choose the team and the league to start playing. Unfortunatelly, this option doesn't exist anymore. But we can still choose to play with "unreal" players and there are more lower leagues.
    I always liked to start playing with teams from the lowest league available (now, BSN or BSS).
    Is there any possibility of SI Games create more lower leagues in the newest versions?
    Is there anyone in this forum who are from this era I've talked about?

PS: Sorry for my english... I speak portuguese...

Amateur

Default Re: Old School

Quote Originally Posted by Bisna View Post
    Is there any possibility of SI Games create more lower leagues in the newest versions?
    That would be a good idea. Then I would be able to play as the team I'm researching.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Morgie93 View Post
    That would be a good idea. Then I would be able to play as the team I'm researching.
    You can already do that through the editor or making the appropriate edt file. It's not ideal, but it's something.

Semi Pro

Hey Bisna,

I don't think it will get much lower than BSN/BSS in the near future, as it is too hard to get researchers for all the teams, and the data would be huge.

I'm from a bit after you 97/98 edition to be xact where you could plck any three from the einght (then) biggest leagues in Europe.

P.S. Don't worry about your english, I know people who speak it every day who are worse than you.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ahmufcwafc View Post
    You can already do that through the editor or making the appropriate edt file. It's not ideal, but it's something.
    Oh thanks for the idea, I had never thought of that

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Morgie93 View Post
    And the best thing is to choose any team you want to. The most obscure teams...
    St Helens, Clitheroe, Merhyr, Rhys, Corinthians Casuals (nice colors), etc... (no offense to anyone, please!!)

+ Reply to Thread