Closed Thread

Thread: Something REALLY Cool (Regarding Player disliking others)

First Team

I'm currently in my 14th season as Knockbreda.

I have 1 forward who has been with me since he was 16, and in the clubs all time goals scorer. He always been loyal to the club, and despite the face that Knockbreda are a dominant force in N. Ireland, hes never once asked to leave.

On to the point...

He "Dislikes 9 of your players"... I thought, Wow, thats a lot of players to not like..!!

then it clicked. The 9 players he dislikes are all players that "Want to move to a bigger club"

Unreal.! ... love it. Paul Wallace is a legend .

First Team

I have 1 forward who has been with me since he was 16, and in the clubs all time goals scorer. He always been loyal to the club, and despite the face that Knockbreda are a dominant force in N. Ireland, hes never once asked to leave.

On to the point...

He "Dislikes 9 of your players"... I thought, Wow, thats a lot of players to not like..!!

then it clicked. The 9 players he dislikes are all players that "Want to move to a bigger club"

Unreal.! ... love it. Paul Wallace is a legend .

Youth Team

lol nice one! i take it he has quite high loyalty then?! watch out if the opposing fans get on your back at a match, he might do a cantona!!

Amateur

I think I saw a similar thing at Leicester when one of my players disliked 2 or 3 of his teammates who were having a moan at the time. On a similarly related note I love the way this game seems to churn out loyal players who never ask to leave. I've got one at Hammerfest who has never once moaned and has always been happy. He is now leaving shortly because I couldn't afford to renew his contract which may seem disloyal, but compared to his many teammates down the years who have moved on after requesting transfers and moaning about going to a bigger club every week he's exceptionally loyal.

First Team
    I will sing for you, when you've begged me AND YOU WILL BEG ME!

its nice when it works.

5 athletico madrid players hated their captain Pablo... because he turned down a move to Inter. had to take the armband off him to perk up morale, at least it did that.

needless to say, he was pist at me.

Semi Pro
    Gundo's FM14 European Adventure Challenge™ (CSE Forum)

Paul Wallace = Legend.

Amateur

I need him.

First Team
    I will sing for you, when you've begged me AND YOU WILL BEG ME!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gundo:
    Paul Wallace = Legend. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

brown-nosing tbh

Third Team
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/barryhorneotf/

thats quality.

Reserves

If you ask me, Paul Wallace lacks ambition.

Amateur

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

On to the point...

Unreal.! ... love it. Paul Wallace is a legend . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That really is cool.

I always love the realistic details like that.

First Team

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:
    If you ask me, Paul Wallace lacks ambition. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paul Wallace - Personality Trait - Very Ambitious

Reserves

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

Paul Wallace - Personality Trait - Very Ambitious </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well shut my big mouth!

First Team

Part-Timer
    Having trouble communicating due to the language barrier

Knockbreda
    Knockbreda
    N. Ireland </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm confused. At first i thought you were talking about NAC Breda in Holland.

WTF is Knockbreda?

Part-Timer

Well shut my big mouth! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point though. You would have thought after so long at one club, he would have wanted to move to bigger and better club somewhere.

Kinda nice to see such loyalty though, certainly doesn't seem that way IRL.

First Team

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chas (Psyatika):
    Knockbreda
    Knockbreda

WTF is Knockbreda? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its the name of the football team im managing

Knockbreda of N. Ireland

First Team

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ranson52:

Good point though. You would have thought after so long at one club, he would have wanted to move to bigger and better club somewhere.

Kinda nice to see such loyalty though, certainly doesn't seem that way IRL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hes currently in his 14th season with us, and 3 1/2 years left on contract. (Until age 33/34)

As he is a forward, I'm not sure if i will renew it again, unless he wants to become a staff member, then he can spend all his days here

Part-Timer
    Having trouble communicating due to the language barrier

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chas (Psyatika):
    Knockbreda
    Knockbreda

Knockbreda of N. Ireland </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is the club only available when you actually select Northern Ireland as a playable nation? They are not in my game when i click N. Ireland, then Clubs.

First Team

Knockbreda
    Knockbreda

Knockbreda of N. Ireland </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is the club only available when you actually select Northern Ireland as a playable nation? They are not in my game when i click N. Ireland, then Clubs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm currently partaking in Gundo's Challenge. I only loaded N. Ireland, and had to holiday for a year before they got promoted into a playable division.

Part-Timer
    Airdrie, Scotland. The only place in the world where you get 4 seasons in one day :D

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ranson52:

Kinda nice to see such loyalty though, certainly doesn't seem that way IRL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hes currently in his 14th season with us, and 3 1/2 years left on contract. (Until age 33/34)

As he is a forward, I'm not sure if i will renew it again, unless he wants to become a staff member, then he can spend all his days here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is because he is doing Gundos challenge, which envolves holidaying season 1 and taking over a newly promoted side, who havent played league football

Reserves

A real lovely touch, especially in the modest world of LLaMa.

Amateur

wow, thats pretty cool

i like all of these little touches to the game

grazie for letting me know about another one :P

Closed Thread