We need more south american leagues

Need and need... They'd be nice to have. Personally I'd like to have Cameroon, Nigeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Jamaica, Fiji and so on playable too. But I'm afraid it'll never happen. :(

Just about any extra league would improve the game. Whether it would improve the game enough to justify the coding time spent on it is another matter.

(My choices would be for more leagues in North America, Africa or Oceania, seeing as those regions have very few playable leagues at the moment.)

I think the Egyptian league should be the next added, if any, followed by some more South American leagues (those mentioned above) and maybe a few Caribbean or Central American leagues? The NZ and Canadian leagues are so poor that teams (Wellington Phoenix, Toronto) have emigrated to get out of them- although we have the Welsh league, I suppose!- so adding them to fill up their regions makes little sense. The other Oceanic leagues are really, really dire.

The Uzbek league is one that should definately be considered though :thup:

It's all irrelevant though, as SI have said they're happy with their current leagues and won't add any more. :(

Archived