Man City question

I'm currently in the 2010-11 season with FC Utrecht, and I decided to see what sort of effect man city were having on the prem. The answer was: they weren't. 7th in the league and out of the FA Cup.

As the game drags on, do Man City actually buy all the talent in the world and just win everything, or does the game balance it out?

Im into the 7th season and Man City have just qualified for the European Cup without signing any massive name players. Srna and Milevski are the biggest players they have signed. But the one of the reason they managed to coem 4th is due to the demise of Liverpool who are struggling now Torres and Gerrard are ageing.

It really depends on the first transfer period i've decided. If they buy big, they fail, if they wait, the seem to do well. My theory is when they buy big that first season, too many players equal demised harmony. Last game when i just wanted to jump up the coaching latter they got 2nd 4 times in 8 years, another, 16th in season 5

I think most people find AI Man Citeh's fortunes in their savegames quite hilarious. Certainly for me Sparky (he never gets fired) seems to ***** 100M every transfer window and they still never break into the top 4. I took great satisfaction in pipping them 1-0 in the Europa league final last season; now (2011) they do sem to be looking a more serious EPL contender, but I doubt they'll win it, or anything else.

Archived