+ Reply to Thread

Thread: one brilliant and other really good suggestion

Part-Timer

Default one brilliant and other really good suggestion

couldn't be possible to enhance control of a team directly from 3d match screen instead of going to tactics scereen every 15 minutes during game?
    when you watch 3d match you can click on any player on the field so you can track him. this really helps sometimes. but wouldn't it be even better if you could right click your player which would open player instructions? so you could give individual instructions thru 3d match. i like to think about it as shouting from the touchline
    team instructions would be given via your captain who could have individual instruction menu and team instructions menu.
    same would be applyed for opposition instructions.
    of course, it would be stupid to kick out current tactics scereen, but i believe this would enhance gameplay during matches. waiting for tactics screen sometimes i forget all things i want to change and this would be particulary useful for all those crazy people who watch full matches.

another thing. have you noticed league news you get in menus in tiny part of the screen? It's position is determined by skin you choose, but i'm pretty sure it's a part of every screen.. you can always access it from any menu, but i've noticed i jump to it only when i click it by mistake. these league news are rarely interesting and those i'd like to see i don't because game doesn't prompt me about them.

wouldn't be better if it would show your team news? like playeers reactions on press conferences, mutual friendship between squad player, basicly any change from every players' status screen?

Third Team

Default Re: one brilliant and other really good suggestion

Congratulations, you are the one-millionth person to suggest this!

Youth Team

I believe, although i cant be certain, that both of your ideas are already being thought about.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by baker.simon View Post
    I believe, although i cant be certain, that both of your ideas are already being thought about.
    so no dream job and no lifetime supply of FM? bugger...
    anyways i'm glad they think about, and big congrats to lads who have already thought about it. great minds just think the same.

+ Reply to Thread