Load Failed!!! Grrrr

Last night i was on my psp until about 1 in the morning trying to get watford promoted. In the end i finally did. I was mid way through 2015 (11th June To Be Precice). Then Decided i was abit tired so i saved my game as usual, turned of my psp. Then Put it on charge for the morning. That morning i woke up and went downstairs with my psp and i tryed to load my game but the bar loaded really fast and then a message came up saying 'Load Failed' icon_mad.gif

Is there anything i can do? Help Would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Last night i was on my psp until about 1 in the morning trying to get watford promoted. In the end i finally did. I was mid way through 2015 (11th June To Be Precice). Then Decided i was abit tired so i saved my game as usual, turned of my psp. Then Put it on charge for the morning. That morning i woke up and went downstairs with my psp and i tryed to load my game but the bar loaded really fast and then a message came up saying 'Load Failed' icon_mad.gif

Is there anything i can do? Help Would be appreciated.

Thanks.

i have had this as well, nothing you can do. I think it happened to me when i accidently turned by psp off before it finished saving.

now i always save then exit the game.

you have no back up file ?

Archived