Betrayal!

I've had players score own goals from 50 yards. Just unlucky I guess.

Haha. Can't believe 3 players screwed up though. My striker passes it back to a defender from an offensive position. The defender then dribbles it into the net with the keeper just moving out of the way for him! They blatently did it on purpose.

Haha. Can't believe 3 players screwed up though. My striker passes it back to a defender from an offensive position. The defender then dribbles it into the net with the keeper just moving out of the way for him! They blatently did it on purpose.

I would upload your pkm. in the bugs forum so SI can take a look at that. :thup:

That's nothing compared to what i've had. Once, a MC decided to play a backpass to the keeper when he was in the oposition half, went straight over the keepers head :( Next thing, he took the kickoff and did the same thing again :mad: I though that i would sub him and made changes, but before he could come off, he got sent off for punching a teammate :mad: He punched my best player, who was out for 2 months with a broken jaw afterwards :mad: Needless to say, he never played for the club again...

That's nothing compared to what i've had. Once, a MC decided to play a backpass to the keeper when he was in the oposition half, went straight over the keepers head :( Next thing, he took the kickoff and did the same thing again :mad: I though that i would sub him and made changes, but before he could come off, he got sent off for punching a teammate :mad: He punched my best player, who was out for 2 months with a broken jaw afterwards :mad: Needless to say, he never played for the club again...

Haha that's genius if it really happened. Do you have the pkm?

That's nothing compared to what i've had. Once, a MC decided to play a backpass to the keeper when he was in the oposition half, went straight over the keepers head Next thing, he took the kickoff and did the same thing again :mad: I though that i would sub him and made changes, but before he could come off, he got sent off for punching a teammate :mad: He punched my best player, who was out for 2 months with a broken jaw afterwards :mad: Needless to say, he never played for the club again...

I didn't realise Vinnie Jones was still playing football. :p

Haha that's genius if it really happened. Do you have the pkm?

Unfortunately not. I had to re-install the game last night to stop an error. I backed up my save games, but not the PKM's :( And before you ask, this game was a couple of years ago so i cannot view the match anymore :( Sorry about that, just wished i had noticed your post last night :o

Unfortunately not. I had to re-install the game last night to stop an error. I backed up my save games, but not the PKM's :( And before you ask, this game was a couple of years ago so i cannot view the match anymore :( Sorry about that, just wished i had noticed your post last night :o

Sounds a bit far fetched... I've never had a player foul or punch a team mate? Mad if it did and a nice touch from SI. reminds me of Dyer and Bowyer.

Stuff like that does happen, I've seen some screenshots and it's probably happened to me sometime over the years. Also, not sure if I'm allowed to post this but this is taken from the match events file so it can happen. Just say if I'm not allowed to post stuff like that and I'll remove it.

# EVENT_PLAYER_STRIKES_REFEREE

= 411, 1, 0, 0, 0, 4, 2, 0, 0, SOUND_ANGRY_AT_PLAYER_OPPOSITION

> 10, 2500, 25

INGAME ENGLISH: <p1c> PUNCHES THE REFEREE!!!|This is unbelievable!!!

REPORT ENGLISH: Unbelievably, <p1> punched <rf>!!!!!

REPLAY ENGLISH:

> 10, 2500, 25

INGAME ENGLISH: <p1c> HITS THE REFEREE!!!|Sensational stuff!!!

REPORT ENGLISH: Sensationally, <p1> hit <rf>!!!!!

Found these too lol

INGAME ENGLISH: All hell breaks loose here!|It's a full on brawl!|Punches everywhere!!!

REPORT ENGLISH: All hell broke loose as a full on brawl erupted!

REPLAY ENGLISH:

> 10, 1600, 37

INGAME ENGLISH: It's turned into a brawl!|<Rf> tries to control the mayhem!

REPORT ENGLISH: It turned into a brawl as the referee tried to control the mayhem

REPLAY ENGLISH:

> 10, 1600, 37

INGAME ENGLISH: It's turned into a brawl!|<Rf> tries to control the mayhem!|These are disgraceful scenes!!!

REPORT ENGLISH: It turned into a brawl as <rf> tried to control the mayhem

REPLAY ENGLISH:

> 10, 1600, 37

INGAME ENGLISH: Now punches are flying everywhere!|<Rf> needs to regain control!

REPORT ENGLISH: It turned into a brawl as <rf> tried to control the mayhem

It happened before in real life.

INDONESIA vs THAILAND.

South East Asia Tiger Cup Challenge 2007 Semifinal.

The super owh-sooooomeeee Indonesian tema scored an own goal just like that. And to make it very clear that they did it on purpose, the suicidal player run in joy, and hug the goalie, the captain and all indonesian players cheer up. Except the 12th player, the supporters. :)

The legendary game in Asia finished 3-2 for Thailand.

And btw, the suicidal player still active playing in Indonesia, and still a skipper. LOL

Google Mursyid Effendi

God, it is so much fun about soccer in my country. :D

@ Andy :

Which match do you watch ? FM pkm files from OP or Glorious Indonesian Internationals ?

I am the OP so I was watching the Indonesian match you referred to :p

I'm guessing this is it?

On a side note, my game is now in 2020 and all proper players are fading out, so I'm hoping to see some brawls soon :D Especially against City and Arsenal (I'm Utd).

I am the OP so I was watching the Indonesian match you referred to :p

I'm guessing this is it?

On a side note, my game is now in 2020 and all proper players are fading out, so I'm hoping to see some brawls soon :D Especially against City and Arsenal (I'm Utd).

Yup. that's it.

My beloved country, Indonesia, Ladies and Gentlemen :D

For those who will watch the youtube, the Reds are Thiland, the Whites are Indonesia. And the third Goal is a carefully beautifully crafted OWN GOAL, with an applause from the conceded teams.

Archived