What is the most important stat in the game?

Goalkeeper - handling

Center Defender - heading

Fullbacks - tackling

Defensive Midfielders - tackling

Attacking Midfielders - flair

Wingers - pace

Strikers - finishing

Obviously there is way more to it than just that, usually i'll scan for more than one of those.

There is no one attribute ( not stat ) that is important for each position and their ability is across 4 or 5 main attributes.

The Hints and Tips guide will tell you the important ones for each position

personality. if a player fits in to the average squad personality, you're sorted. mine started off as determined, and chaanged to highly ambitious after consistant sucess. i only bought players who the scout recons would fit in.

Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

I quite like buying players with good pace in the lower leagues.

And I quite like buying players with good jumping in every league icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jumping and Heading icon_biggrin.gif

Its pace/acceleration/anticipation all the ones to do with speed. Its like that in real life as well, if any of you have played against players who are fast enough to be sprinters, they just run you out.

Pace/acceleration, without a doubt. I've had a number of wingers with low crossing etc, but they always have amazing ratings because their ability to get past defenders outweighs their lesser attributes.

Remember Babangida in the odler games, he wasn't the most gifted player but he skinned defender after defender by just knocking it past them.

Originally posted by rancer890:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

I quite like buying players with good pace in the lower leagues.

And I quite like buying players with good jumping in every league icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jumping and Heading icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sadly, at the levels that I generally play, there aren't many players with both. So I have to settle for the former.

Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> What is the most important stat in the game?

The score </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ding! Ding ! We have a winner.

Archived