Ive recently rebooted my computer and ive tried to install fm 09 this wot cumes up :mad::mad:

The installation of FM 09 is finished but some errors occured during the install. Please see the in stallation log for details

Any help ??

I got this message when I installed and all it was, was that the link in the Start>Games menu couldn't setup properly, it took me to the save games folder like the OP.

Da Man 2511: Have a look at the installation log, which is in: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 and is called: Football_Manager_2009_InstallLog. If the only error is this one: com.sigames.class com.sigames.InstallAnywhere.WindowsGameExplorer NonfatalInstallException AddGameExplorerTasks() failed: Failed to retrieve GUID for application, then all you need to do is right click on the FM09 shortcut in the Start>Games menu, choose customize, then choose the top option on the list and click Edit. Then just paste this: "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\fm.exe" into the target box

Archived