6 Injuries in 4 weeks.

Just started a game with Arsenal and had a good pre-season other than four injuries to four of my attacking players. First game of the season against Blackburn 3-0 win away with a Ramsey and Merida in midfield but my two strikers got injured. So six players out for up to 4 weeks.

I put each of my coaches on an individual training to meet there stats and each one is set at light should i increase them to medium?

I always oversee my pre season games yes. Im thinking that maybe they were not trained hard enough but fitness levels for start of the season were quite high.

I'm left with one striker now. My two midfielders away on international duty. I now wish i hadn't started the game without transfer funds enabled for the first window!

I always oversee my pre season games yes. Im thinking that maybe they were not trained hard enough but fitness levels for start of the season were quite high.

I'm left with one striker now. My two midfielders away on international duty. I now wish i hadn't started the game without transfer funds enabled for the first window!

Easy tackling, lower closing down, substituting players as soon they hit 70% and playing same players with 1 week in between will keep them mostly healthy.No need to strain your players in friendlies.

And there is definite need for different fitness and preseason training schedules in 9.3. That will prevent flood of injuries in preseason, as well during the regular season.

Unless player is injury prone.I have 2 injuries average in last 2 seasons with that approach.

Easy tackling, lower closing down, substituting players as soon they hit 70% and playing same players with 1 week in between will keep them mostly healthy.No need to strain your players in friendlies.

And there is definite need for different fitness and preseason training schedules in 9.3. That will prevent flood of injuries in preseason, as well during the regular season.

Unless player is injury prone.I have 2 injuries average in last 2 seasons with that approach.

Your match approce is the same as mine. I'll have to look for some good pre season regimes then!

Your match approce is the same as mine. I'll have to look for some good pre season regimes then!

Fitness training = after holidays for 2-3 weeks , then start friendlies .Emphasis on physical side of the training, like Strength and Aerobic

Preseason training = during friendlies.Lower emphasis on Strenght and Aerobics, with more skill training.

Season training = most of the training should be on tactical side.It's logical to me that during the season players will try to keep staying fresh and work more on tactics for next match.

You can also try this :

http://rapidshare.com/files/204140940/Trainings.rar

I had people download this 100+ times so far and no one got back to me with complaints so far.

Not saying that are perfect though.It would be up to you to decide )

Ok..this just gets better and better. There is absolutly nothing wrong with my training schedule as apposed to previous fm games.

I use the phiriana and eagle tactics.

I just had five injuries in one game. One of them Diaby out for four months in a game coming back from injury.

So thats now 15 injuries in the first two months of the season. Most of them 3 weeks or more!

Archived