+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why do i always lose?!

Amateur

Default Why do i always lose?!

i dont know but whatever i try, i always lose!
    i've played as Liverpool, and i got sacked
    so i made a new manager and im managing Yeovil town now (Yay)
    But im 24th
    so yeah
    i've tried loads of different tactics, and i still lose
    help!!

Amateur

Default Re: Why do i always lose?!

Start simple with a 4-4-2, play down the wing with direct passing, nothing too fancy otherwise your poor players (cause they are poor in the lower leagues, I know from experience while working with Rushden lol) will struggle with the tactics.

Listen to your Ass Man, USE THE OPPOSITION TACTICS OPTIONS! Can't stress this enough, the key to my success so far in getting promoted to the Prem, an unbeated season in League 2 and 2 League Cup wins has been setting all Strikers and Midfield players to Closing down 'Always' Tackling 'Hard' and Show onto 'Weaker Foot' (I think the last one is that? lol)

You won't make waves just yet but it will give you a chance. I was very lucky getting promoted from the BSP in the playoffs, its very hard down there at the bottom, don't expect it to be a walk in the park at all. And most of all, hang in there!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by R-dizzle View Post
    Start simple with a 4-4-2, play down the wing with direct passing, nothing too fancy otherwise your poor players (cause they are poor in the lower leagues, I know from experience while working with Rushden lol) will struggle with the tactics.

Listen to your Ass Man, USE THE OPPOSITION TACTICS OPTIONS! Can't stress this enough, the key to my success so far in getting promoted to the Prem, an unbeated season in League 2 and 2 League Cup wins has been setting all Strikers and Midfield players to Closing down 'Always' Tackling 'Hard' and Show onto 'Weaker Foot' (I think the last one is that? lol)

You won't make waves just yet but it will give you a chance. I was very lucky getting promoted from the BSP in the playoffs, its very hard down there at the bottom, don't expect it to be a walk in the park at all. And most of all, hang in there!

ok cheers man.
    can you name some good players i could buy?
    for a lower league team

Amateur

try ronaldo from man utd

Amateur

uhh, that wouldnt really be possible, seeing as my budget is 14K
    :L

Amateur

try and loan players but also you can download tactics from over in the tactic forum

+ Reply to Thread