View only....

Although I'm a seasoned pro at FM, I'm not totally sure of the benefit of having a league view only...

Will having league only slow the game down in the future?

And

Does it load all players from that country?

Cheers! :thup:

If you load that nation and set it to view only, all players will be loaded and the only thing affected is amount of data processed i.e. if I have England and Scotland loaded, but set Scotland as view only, it will be no different other than not all info processed in the Scottish league and less stats. You can change it at any time in the Game Detail menu, so it's no big deal.

Nice one Elrithral, so are you saying that I can load leagues as view-only and then make them playable whilst in game, through the game detail settings?

That would be quality if that's the case as I never knew that! :D

are you saying that I can load leagues as view-only and then make them playable whilst in game, through the game detail settings?

No, you can't do that I'm afraid.

And if you like to develop youth, your loan clubs should be in a playable league, as view-only ones proces the data just as if they were in-active.

Hope that helps a bit.

No, you can't do that I'm afraid.

And if you like to develop youth, your loan clubs should be in a playable league, as view-only ones proces the data just as if they were in-active.

Hope that helps a bit.

Nice one, basically, if I'm going to have it view only, I may as well just have it playable - thats the way I see it?

There's really not much point to view-only, as I see it, unless it's just a league you're interested in following.

Just as I thought! I'll stick to how I've always played it then, thought I'd missed a trick somewhere along the line!

Thanks for your input!

• 3 years later...

Archived