[Suggestion] Notification of accomplishing a new position

I think it would be handy if there was some sort of news item received from your assistant manager/coach as soon as a player achieves 'Accomplished' status in a newly trained position. Reason being we never really know exactly when this is achieved. I myself tend to retrain a lot of my youngsters in a new position during the off season, in an attempt to make them both more versatile and help their stats grow, but I usually end up forgetting to check on their progress until probably the end of the next season, or I check and find some players have gotten Accomplished whilst others haven't and forget about the ones that haven't. If I knew exactly when they had accomplished the new position it would save me wasting time training them further and I can move on to the next position.

Might also be nice to notify when a player has lost their Accomplished rating in a position as well, as some players will lose the ability to play in a position if you don't train/play them there after a period, and you will soon see who the utility men really are. Makes sense that we already get notified about tutoring and learning new PPMs so why not retraining positions I say :)

Archived