Keeping It British

I am currently in the process of setting up a new database, where all the teams in the premier league will have exactly the same, stats, finances, stadium, etc, etc. to make them all the same. All players, staff, non players, will be made free. I will randomly assign British Players only to each team.

What I want is 19 people, who are keen to play as much as possible, to pick a team they want to be and guide their team to glory. I will have the last team.

The team you select for the first match will be the team that plays for the whole month, unless there are injuries or real bad fitness. End of each month, you can change the team, etc.

Name:

Nationality:

Second Nationality:

Fav Team:

Expierence: Will be the lowest.

Club:

Arsenal 1690tommy1690 received pm

Aston Villa Dan_Wales_Man received pm

Blackburn Martin_ received pm

Bolton luket86 received pm

Chelsea Gad received pm 40

Everton RabEss.Safc1879 received pm

Fulham rberbe2002 received pm 40

Hull Chimpos received pm

Liverpool Hamuel received pm

Man City jozzer1234 received pm

Man Utd m1234566778 received pm

Middlesbrough owen10ozzy

Newcastle Jack Rudd received pm

Portsmouth fergysafc received pm

Stoke curtis_pst received pm

Sunderland mackemforever

Tottenham Mikal received pm

West Brom coldkohmew received pm

West Ham ~Ian~ received pm

Wigan oldhammad received pm

update number 1

right people you have 100 points. you must allocate a numer of points, 1 and above, for each position in a 442, ie..

gk 1

rb 1

lb 1

cb1 1

cb2 10

rw 1

lw 15

cm1 20

cm2 30

st 10

st 10

and pm me this, as it is a ballot sort of thing, i will post the lists when i get them all, highest points gets the highest value person for that position at the start of the game.

i.e. say you put ur gk at 3 and i put 10. i would get the highest valued gk. u get the next. and then onto the rb. and so on.

players will be allocated on the list above, so if someone can play say left back and right back, he will be allocated to the rb position first, if he comes up.

Positions With Two Positions (cb/cm/st)

having a vote. these two options...

use cm1 value first.. and allocate top 20 players... then onto cm2 and allocate 21st-40th valued players.

or

cm1 and cm2 in one table... allocate 40 players on this.. so one person could have the top two valued players in one of those positions.

right people you have 100 points. you must allocate a numer of points 1 and above for each position in a 442, ie..

gk 1

rb 1

lb 1

cb1 1

cb2 10

rw 1

lw 15

cm1 20

cm2 30

st 10

st 10

and pm me this, i will post the lists when i get them all, highest points gets the highest value person for that position at the start of the game. players will be allocated on the list above, so if someone can play say left back and right back, he will be allocated to the rb.

i think this is the fairest way, unless someone else can suggest.

right, it has to be 442 for the moment. (formations can be changed when we start) send in a pm. as its a secret ballot sort of thing.. say you put ur gk at 3 and i put 10. i would get the highest valued gk. u get the next.

hope that explains better

right to the people who have sent me a pm already. im just making something clear.. in the team say...

cm1 3

cm2 20

when allocating players. all 20 teams will be allocated to cm1 ratings before the cm2 ratings... so your 20 rating would not count towards the first 20 highest valued players.

if you want to change this. to put cm1/cd1/st1 higher. just pm me new stats. sorry for confusion...

or do you think i should allocate them as a whole? so all 40 results will be done in a table.. so someone can have the top two valued players

choice is yours.. send your answer which one you prefer.

yeah

10 character rule

huh. im confused. haha.. so sorry. you want.. use cm1 value first.. and allocate top 20 players...

or

cm1 and cm2 in one table... allocate 40 players on this..

soz im thick tonite. too tired. lmao

Archived