Starting a new game tips???

I want to start a new game, usually i would only select england with all the leagues. But i wanna know what countrys and other leagues to select as well so there are far more players and better regens in the future :)

Plus can anyone reccomend any league that you can get as much money as the premiership for playing in. Any lower league foreign teams that would be fun to take to the top (that can have their stadium expanded beyond 10,000 lol)?

Cheers guys!

i like that idea :)

is there good money for things like tv rights in those countrys?

holland you get plenty and could win a cl from there, poland is a bit different and big teams will buy your players. when i was managing there i signed a 16yr old bosnian with no second nationality who went on to captain poland though, stuff like that can happen because you can get much better youngsters than the other teams there will have.

For the second thing wacky, try Gundo's Challenge/Rancers' Challenge etc. If you want to take a club in England to the EPL from nowhere, try Dafuge's Challenge :)

ive taken an english team from the lowest leagues to many times mate ::rolleyes:

i wanna really know what other countrys this is fun to do this in and where there is still alot of money to be had.

if you want to do it in another country i would say italy is probably the best place to drag a team up from other than england. holland and poland are really just fun for the fact you can buy anyone and have some really incredible youngsters.

i think its gunna have tobe italy. Can u reccomend the other nations and leagues i should select at the start up to get more player and better regens please :) i got a a good computer so i think it will handle alot.

Archived