Suggestion: Set piece creator

hi all,

can we please please please have some kind of set piece creator? I remember years ago, USM had one and it was great!

I want to be able to make a set piece from a corner/free kick and say, 'You pass it to X, then Y pass to far post where Z attempts to head it'. Obviously depending on the players set piece skill will determine how good it actually works out.

I know you can set players to 'attack far post' or 'cross into middle' etc.. but I want more control. I want the commentator to say 'Wow, great training ground routine goal' and feel satisfied as I know it's me who's done it :).

just an idea.

a

It would be great, however, the AI would need to have exactly the same opportunities we have, and for the AI to be good enough to create their own set-piece routines would be some ask!

Exactly. IIRC, this idea was raised a short while back and PaulC said that it would present far too many advantages to the human player as the AI will not be anywhere near smart enough to counter what we could come up with. In short, it would just be ME breaking

Exactly. IIRC, this idea was raised a short while back and PaulC said that it would present far too many advantages to the human player as the AI will not be anywhere near smart enough to counter what we could come up with. In short, it would just be ME breaking

It would be nice to have a few more options but like this guys says, a full tactical workup would present too many issues with ME-breaking situations. I have no doubt it will be brought in for future versions, when the technology allows SI to develop an actual intelligent AI, but for now we will probably have to be satisfied with a few individual instructions.

Better they wait and get it right. After all, look at all the bile spouted about the "disgusting" corner bug. Imagine if the users had to show even MORE self-control to not win almost every game?

Great idea, but something that has been asked about a few times before.

Archived