Newgen dates - chronological list

desmond31

Ok, so I thought I'd put up a list in chronological order of some regen dates from various countries. I've seen that this topic has been mentioned in the official forum FAQ, but I've added about 15/20 countries to that list and corrected a few of the erroneous dates on there. I've found it useful to have the list in a chronological order in my search worldwide for regens as I just have to keep up with my calendar and check as soon as the regens come out. I'm pretty much sure that the dates will be the same from one game to another but, just in case they're not, I've got my dates from my Nottingham Forest game using the 9.0.3 patch. Hopefully this list may be handy for those who are constantly on the lookout for regens, and as has been mentioned before in numerous threads, once you arrive on a certain date, just go to the country in question, click on domestic to see the clubs for that country. Once on the club screen, go to transfers then history and finally youth player intake to see whether any regens have come through. To make things quicker, once on the required club screen for newgens, use the arrows above the club name to flick through the clubs. Obviously a lot of what I've just said has already been mentioned elsewhere but for those who weren't aware it may come in handy.I don't think this type of list has been done elsewhere, if by chance it has then I apologize to the mods for creating a pointless thread ! If anyone notices a country which they deem important which I have omitted then feel free to mention it. So, on to the list which I've started in the month of June ...

7 June Bosnia

7 June Montenegro

7 June New Zealand

20 June Northern Ireland

20 June Israel

20 June Croatia

20 June Switzerland

20 June Ukraine

20 June Wales

20 June Greece

20 June Hungary

20 June Turkey

20 June France

20 June Germany

20 June Portugal

20 June Australia

20 June Scotland

25 June England

25 June Austria

29 June Slovakia

30 June Czech Republic

30 June Poland

30 June Belgium

30 June Italy

1 July Bulgaria

1 July Slovenia

1 July Roumania

7 July Denmark

7 July Holland

10 July Serbia

10 July Spain

15 July South Africa

20 July Mexico

1 August Uruguay

1 August Argentina

19 September Barbados

19 September Trinidad & Tobago

19 September Paraguay

19 September Ecuador

19 September Bolivia

9 December Japan

26 December U.S.A

27 December Sweden

27 December Russia

27 December China

1 January Chile

2 January Brazil

5 January Iceland

5 January Ireland

7 January Finland

10 January Columbia

15 January Ivory Coast

15 January Tunisia

15 January Algeria

15 January Morocco

15 January Cameroon

15 January Senegal

15 January Nigeria

15 January Egypt

20 January Norway

28 January Peru

14 February Belarus

28/11 UPDATE

Thanks go to Dinu and Elland Road Boo Boys for the updated and improved list :

Updated chronological list:

01.01: Chile

02.01: Brazil

05.01: Iceland, Republic of Ireland

07.01: Finland

10.01: Colombia, Singapore

15.01: African teams (all but South Africa)

20.01: China PR, Norway

28.01: Peru

14.02: Belarus

09.05: Costa Rica

10.05: Honduras, Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama, Nicaragua, Netherlands Antilles, Suriname, St Vincent, Guyana, Grenada, El Salvador, Cuba, Bermuda

07.06: Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzeg., Estonia, FYR Macedonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, New Zealand, Georgia, Andorra, Albania, American Samoa, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu, Armenia, Malta

20.06: Australia, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales

25.06: Austria, England

29.06: Slovakia

30.06: Belgium, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Cyprus, Indonesia,

01.07: Bulgaria, Slovenia, Romania

07.07: Denmark, Netherlands

10.07: Serbia, Spain

15.07: Argentina, South Africa, India

20.07: Mexico

29.07: Poland

01.08: Uruguay

20.08. Mali

19.09: Barbados, Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Venezuela, Trinidad & Tobago

01.12: Sweden, Hong Kong

09.12: Canada, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan, U.A.E, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Macau, Yemen, Thailand, Tajikistan, Syria, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Palestine, Pakistan, Oman, Northern Mariana Islands, Nepal, N. Korea, Mynamar, Mongolia, Maldives, Macau (China PR), Laos, Kyrgyzstan, Jordan, Guam, East Timor, Chinese Taipei, Cambodia, Brunei, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh,

15.12: Malaysia,

27.12: Russia, Sth Korea, U.S.A

Here is a list of all African countries for the 15 January excluding South Africa & Mali

Morocco Mauritania Senegal The Gambia Guinea-Bissau Guinea Sierra Leone Liberia Ivory Coast Ghana Benin Togo Nigeria Equatorial Guinea Cameroon Gabon Sao Tome & Prinicipe Congo Zaire Angola Namibia Lesotho Swaziland Botswana Mozambique Botswana Zambia Malawi Rwanda Burundi Tanzania Kenya Uganda Somalia Ethiopia Djibouti Central African Republic Sudan Chad Niger Algeria Tunisia Libya Egypt Burkina Faso Cape Verde

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there leagues which are more likely to generate better players or could they be anywhere? i mean is it worth looking through the likes of Bosnia etc?

It's always worth looking through smaller places.

I'll use Pjanic as an example, seeing as you said Bosnia. It's a small country, and you would think that it isn't worth scouting there. But Pjanic is a great player, and not scouting these countries could lead to you missing out on a gem. Yes, it's rare. But it happens.

Is there leagues which are more likely to generate better players or could they be anywhere? i mean is it worth looking through the likes of Bosnia etc?

If I use the example of a year span for a time period and scout all the countries mentioned in the list, then there will probably be 1 or 2 countries at the most (sometimes none at all) that won' t have an intake of at least one or two newgens. So as long as there is a newgen, you've got just as much chance of him being a "potential" superstar whether he is English or Bosnian. Obviously, if you've got +50 newgens coming in every year in England and only 2 or 3 in say Bosnia, then of course the chances are higher of finding your gem in England. But, don't forget that for every 10 regens coming through in England, only 1 roughly will eventually be Premiership material. In other words scout thoroughly and scout everywhere you can. You'll reap the dividends whether they apply directly to your team or your bank balance. If you buy promising stars from remote areas of the world who eventually don't have the required standard then you'll always be able to sell him and make a huge profit. The amount of times I've bought a newgen for around 10k and sold him a few years later for 1M or 2M is very high.

Nobody know how the nationality of regens are decided with a 100% certainty as it's one of those things SI has never said publicly...

But in my experience, load all players seems to have some effect, or at least I'd like to think it does...

• 1 month later...

Just wondering, is it normal for me to get no regens from any teams on a particular date?

It's currently 16th January and I've searched:

Ivory Coast

Tunisia

Algeria

Morocco

Cameroon

Senegal

Nigeria

But not one club from one of the countries has a single new youth player.

Just wondering, is it normal for me to get no regens from any teams on a particular date?

Ivory Coast

Tunisia

Algeria

Morocco

Cameroon

Senegal

Nigeria

thats quite strange,how are you looking for them, by checking the transfers?

just look at the squad screen

Ivory Coast

Tunisia

Algeria

Morocco

Cameroon

Senegal

Nigeria

With the african clubs you have to look at the previous year to the one you're playing in oddly enough. For example, if it is the 16th January 2010, you must choose the year 2009 for youth intake in the required sub-menu and you'll find the regens for 2010 (check the date they came into the game and you'll see). Odd, I know, but they are there I promise !!

A way to remember to do this every year is to do the following:

- From the squad page, on the left menu select 'notes'

- click 'create new'

- type in the countries you're going to check for that time period

- assign a title and a category type if preferred.

- from the right select 'reminder date' and chose the date the newgens are generated

- select 'reminder recurrence' to yearly

Hey presto, an annual reminder to check for newgens :)

Can you search from the start of the game or are regens only "created" starting at the second season?
No you can get regens at the start. They're just not very good

thanks i guess i should have asked from the second season what date do the regens come through for andorra? lol

• 2 weeks later...

This has helped me alot to find great Regens. Wasnt too sure when to look for them until I looked at this post, now ive managed to sign some great regens for Leeds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived