i dont understand

FWIW, I think this is known bug that SI are looking into eradicating for FM10, not a lot that can be done about it now seeing as the final patch has been released. It is a pretty rare bug however, most people will never experience it, it is just unfortunate that you have

golfpunk: I would be careful about boasting about/announcing you have achieved an amount of posts, a fair few people don't take kindly to it, including the mods. Remember what happened to Meeko? ;)

Well i'd go report this in the bugs forum then mate, in here!

ftg87:- Oops never realied people didn't take kindly too it, my bad! What happened to Meeko? Also, I never realised this was a known bug, i've never seen/heard of it before. Unfortunate for theBantams :(

Well i'd go report this in the bugs forum then mate, in here!

ftg87:- Oops never realied people didn't take kindly too it, my bad! What happened to Meeko? Also, I never realised this was a known bug, i've never seen/heard of it before. Unfortunate for theBantams :(

Yeah, pretty sure I have seen it before, it can't hurt to have a quick look through the bugs forum and either add it to an existing thread, if there is one, or create a new one. Sure that SI would want as much info as poss :thup:

TBF Meeko went a little more OTT, he opened a thread in OTF saying "1000 posts Wahoo!" and the mods put his post count down to 100 and even changed the thread title to read "100 posts" Was proper funny :D

Ftg87 - in fairness I don't think golfpunk did much wrong. I've seen a load of other posters do this when they hit 100 or 1000 posts, and I don't think many see a problem with it. However, if you're going to post a new thread to make such an announcement, well then you're bound to get punished!

Ftg87 - in fairness I don't think golfpunk did much wrong. I've seen a load of other posters do this when they hit 100 or 1000 posts, and I don't think many see a problem with it. However, if you're going to post a new thread to make such an announcement, well then you're bound to get punished!

I'm not saying he would/should be punished for it, I am just making mention of the fact that some people have been ripped into for even making mention of post count. TBH I meant it more as sort of friendly warning that it is possible he may get some idiot having a go at him, I didn't mean it to look like I was having a go, if that is how it came across, I apologise

Yeah, pretty sure I have seen it before, it can't hurt to have a quick look through the bugs forum and either add it to an existing thread, if there is one, or create a new one. Sure that SI would want as much info as poss :thup:

TBF Meeko went a little more OTT, he opened a thread in OTF saying "1000 posts Wahoo!" and the mods put his post count down to 100 and even changed the thread title to read "100 posts" Was proper funny :D

LMAO, that's very sadistic of the mods but also very funny at the same time.

If I was a mod I think I would go mad with power. Changing people's post counts, impressive. I can't even begin to imagine the other perks.

TBF to them, I think Meeko had been told in the past to stop post boosting so when he got to 1000 and did what he did, they took an action they wouldn't normally take

I'm not saying he would/should be punished for it, I am just making mention of the fact that some people have been ripped into for even making mention of post count. TBH I meant it more as sort of friendly warning that it is possible he may get some idiot having a go at him, I didn't mean it to look like I was having a go, if that is how it came across, I apologise

No worries dude, I didn't take offence in anyway :thup::D

Archived