Why has it gone to penalties?

I'm playing in the Conference League Cup (Setanta Shield) semi final and was drawing 2-2 after 90 mins. However, the opposition scored in e/t and when the final whistle blew it is 3-2 to them, apparently won. However, now I am in a penalty shoot out with them....

Why? I'm meant to be out aren't I?

Can anyone shed any light on this? I'll keep you posted

I'm playing in the Conference League Cup (Setanta Shield) semi final and was drawing 2-2 after 90 mins. However, the opposition scored in e/t and when the final whistle blew it is 3-2 to them, apparently won. However, now I am in a penalty shoot out with them....

Why? I'm meant to be out aren't I?

Can anyone shed any light on this? I'll keep you posted

Aggregate? That is all I can think of.

Sorry, game crashed as I was attempting to do screenies. What I was experiencing was this...

Final whistle went, and, as usual with penalties the game flashed to the 'penalty takers' tactics screen. Happily confused, I chose my takers and clicked continue. As their first taker stepped up he froze, running on the spot as happens quite frequently in my games. As it did happen sometimes, I knew I only had to wait for it to come back to life. However, after a good five minutes (it usually takes twenty seconds), the game was still in the same position.

Now the curious thing was that the rest of the screen wasn't frozen - I could bring up widgets, switch from TV to Classic View, heck I could even zip out of the match to browse my next opponents but every time I returned, the situation was unchanged.

I then clicked the tactics icon (red and green arrows next to team name) and was given the team talk screen. Dissappointed but willing to accept justice, I chose my team talk and clicked 'continue'. Now, on the match view all the players were as they are normally after a match, piled up by the tunnel. However, the play/pause button that should say continue just said play/pause, leaving me stuck in the match. There was no post match section, and I, as I said, was stuck. After some more fiddling around, my game froze.

Very very strange...

Sorry, game crashed as I was attempting to do screenies. What I was experiencing was this...

Final whistle went, and, as usual with penalties the game flashed to the 'penalty takers' tactics screen. Happily confused, I chose my takers and clicked continue. As their first taker stepped up he froze, running on the spot as happens quite frequently in my games. As it did happen sometimes, I knew I only had to wait for it to come back to life. However, after a good five minutes (it usually takes twenty seconds), the game was still in the same position.

Now the curious thing was that the rest of the screen wasn't frozen - I could bring up widgets, switch from TV to Classic View, heck I could even zip out of the match to browse my next opponents but every time I returned, the situation was unchanged.

I then clicked the tactics icon (red and green arrows next to team name) and was given the team talk screen. Dissappointed but willing to accept justice, I chose my team talk and clicked 'continue'. Now, on the match view all the players were as they are normally after a match, piled up by the tunnel. However, the play/pause button that should say continue just said play/pause, leaving me stuck in the match. There was no post match section, and I, as I said, was stuck. After some more fiddling around, my game froze.

Very very strange...

Are you patched up?

Have you updated your graphics drivers?

Have you downloaded any custom databases/logo's/facepacks?

Are you patched up?

Have you updated your graphics drivers?

Have you downloaded any custom databases/logo's/facepacks?

Yes, yes and ... no

I have the premier league logos and facepacks, would this make a difference?

Doesnt matter now, im out :S

Very very strange...

Couldn't you have gone on holiday for a day?

Archived