Bias Referees

I just wondered if there was any reason my team seems to be kicked about the pitch, injured and booked more than the teams i face. I am getting really annoyed i am currently playing as AT Madrid and the referee is always against me. i have my tackling set to light aswell just to see if that could make a difference but it dosent!!!! Does anyone else get this????

• 1 year later...

Leverkusen v Liverpool in CL, Leverkusen commit 19 fouls and get 2 yellows, my team Liverpool commits 8 fouls and i get 5 yellows and 1 red card. hardly a simulation of possible real events is it?

Ref is media-friendly, short tempered and confrontational and Turkish.

Leverkusen v Liverpool in CL, Leverkusen commit 19 fouls and get 2 yellows, my team Liverpool commits 8 fouls and i get 5 yellows and 1 red card. hardly a simulation of possible real events is it?

Ref is media-friendly, short tempered and confrontational and Turkish.

I'm not sure the collective amount of team fouls has any relevance to the distribution of yellow cards. Yellow cards are awarded for such offences that warrant them, besides persistent fouling, and will be shown in any instance of such an offence. They might simply put too much shoulder into the tackle on a regular basis but if you are crunching their ankles and pulling their shirts then you're going to get booked

always seems to me, that when you are first promoted you get all the calls. First years in a new league I always lead PKs by a disproportionate amount. I think I had something like 8 or 10 Pks for my current save. The others years I may have 3-4.

Archived