FM All-Nighter Sunday

God no....I have work in the morning so unfortunately I'm off to get some much needed rest in about 10mins.

Edit: Just lost 2-1 in my Villa save to Birmingham at St. Andrews. Fuming! Sod 10mins, FM is going off now :mad:

Anyone else attempting this dangerous and cautious stunt?

I think so! Just started a new game with Blackpool. Signed the legend that is Ian Walker on a free transfer already and made Charlie Adam's move permenant. Glad all over! Still in with a good challenge of keeping them up though! Hoping for a nice takeover. Has happened on the previous patches when managing them.

Just won the EPL with man city in first season, only 3 players signed (Riquelme, Srna & Vagner Love), yet didnt win a single MoTM award. Haha well never mind my rich chairman just offered me a new 4 year deal worth £120k p/w which i will happily sign. off to bed now unfortunately as i have a 300 mile train journey in the morning! Night!

Assignment #1: Web Development - Documentation of blog-solution, pre-implementation analysis, solution description, file-documentation,etc.

Assignment #2: Software Development - filemanagment in Java, small program with implementation of singleton etc. Documentation.

Assignment #3: Educational Sciences in Working Life - Group psychology and scientific theories in relation to Goalkeeper coaching in football

Sounds fun? :D

Assignment #3: Educational Sciences in Working Life - Group psychology and scientific theories in relation to Goalkeeper coaching in football

What do you need to know? I coach U16 for a job and regularly play in goal for my 6 a side team. I will not be doing an all-nighter though.

What do you need to know? I coach U16 for a job and regularly play in goal for my 6 a side team. I will not be doing an all-nighter though.

Nice to see another coach:cool:

Im a GK coach for a U15 team, and the assignment is to show how group psychology theories and other theories (i.e. theories about how things are perceived, "I saw 999 white seagulls, therefore all seagulls are white").

Just now Im trying to find examples of what kind of role types we have in our GK group and link them to the theories - which is hard because my goalies are schizofrenics - I swear:D

Nice to see another coach:cool:

Im a GK coach for a U15 team, and the assignment is to show how group psychology theories and other theories (i.e. theories about how things are perceived, "I saw 999 white seagulls, therefore all seagulls are white").

Just now Im trying to find examples of what kind of role types we have in our GK group and link them to the theories - which is hard because my goalies are schizofrenics - I swear:D

When do you need it for? If you give me a list of theories and could help. Just PM them to me and i'll help if I can.

Archived