THE ULTIMATE CHALLANGE (I THINK)

SORRY AGAIN FOR POSTING IN CAPS MY KEYBOARD IS BUGGERED ANYWAY THE CHALLENAGE IT IS THE CONFERANCE NORTH OR SOUTH TO PREMIERSHIP CHALLENGE BASICALLY TAKE A TEAM IN THE CONFERANCE THAT HAVE BEEN PROMOTED FROM THE CONFERANCE NORTH OR SOUTH E.G ST ALBANS AND WIN THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE POST SCREEN SHOTS IF YOU CAN.

RULES

START WITHOUT SUGAR DADDY HOWEVER IF YOU UNLOCK IT ON YOUR WAY YOU MAY USE IT ONCE A SEASON SAME WITH ALL UNLOCKABLES

RULE 2 START WITH THE ORIGANAL DATABASE NO CHANGES.TXT FILES

RULE 3 YOU CAN ONLY BUY PLAYERS FROM EUROPE

SORRY AGAIN FOR POSTING IN CAPS MY KEYBOARD IS BUGGERED ANYWAY THE CHALLENAGE IT IS THE CONFERANCE NORTH OR SOUTH TO PREMIERSHIP CHALLENGE BASICALLY TAKE A TEAM IN THE CONFERANCE THAT HAVE BEEN PROMOTED FROM THE CONFERANCE NORTH OR SOUTH E.G ST ALBANS AND WIN THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE POST SCREEN SHOTS IF YOU CAN.

RULES

START WITHOUT SUGAR DADDY HOWEVER IF YOU UNLOCK IT ON YOUR WAY YOU MAY USE IT ONCE A SEASON SAME WITH ALL UNLOCKABLES

RULE 2 START WITH THE ORIGANAL DATABASE NO CHANGES.TXT FILES

RULE 3 YOU CAN ONLY BUY PLAYERS FROM EUROPE

weymouth, st albans northwich victoria and stafford were all promoted

ChangNoi i am glad to see you are trying this challenge it took me about 9 seasons i think with st albans that was my carrer that i unlocked sugar daddy i unlocked it after wining the championship but i won alot of cups before then as well good luck with the challenge

The Story so Far..

Season 1

Crawley start with -10 point at the beginning of the season, signed a few players on free transfers as I had no money. I finished 9th but 20 points away from the play offs. In the first season I was using this tactic

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4892031102/m/1672070792

For me the most important time in any game of FM is the end of the first season. This is when you can pick up some very good players for not so much money or even better free. Which when you are Crawley is great news. I was able to pick a very good young defender from Pompey for nothing and then I got Crompton an AMLC/FC for free as well. Both these players were a lot better than my current squad. I was also able to pick up some better squad players for free as well.

One tip I would definitely give is as soon as you take over a Non League Team is to check the wages of players. I had two players who were never going to get a game on 1K a week which was nearly double that most of the players where on.

Archived