My Game is Fairplay..

Not gotten into the UEFA cup from it before, but I won the Fairplay award for the Chinese league last season. There didn't seem to be any reward for it, and it wouldn't've matter as I won the league too, but I was rather proud :)

I qualified for the Uefa Cup via the fairplay draw recently with Leicester after finishing 14th. Had to play a team from Kazakhstan, and then from the Faroe Islands in early qualifying rounds, but it was worth it.

didn't Man City get into the UEFA Cup last season from this? (irl)

Getting into a competition for being a bunch or wimps, awful... ;):D

Haha!

Yes, they did. And now they have a shot of winning it too... I really do hope they win it actually.

I have finished top of the fair play league in England several times but we never get drawn out of the hat as there is like a 1 in 10 chance,Although I remember once when we did get the draw but I had already qualified for Europe anyway so it didn't matter

for the next version it would be nice if you could actually view the fairplay league!

Goto the competition you want to see if for and then choose 'Team Stats'. Then at the top right of that screen, press 'Views' and you can see the best discipline records by choosing 'Red Cards' and 'Yellow Cards'. Not exactly what you're after but the best way I know of being able to see who is the cleanest team in the league.

It would be good to see the Fairplay league, although you can get an idea of it by looking through all of the European leagues and seeing which teams have the lowest combined Red/Yellow cards. (Me? A fan of statistics? Never!)

I finished 15th in the PL with Birmingham(Yayy!) and qualified through Fairplay and went on to win the Uefa Cup.

Archived