Penalties

Has anyone ever sent the goalkeeper the wrong way when your team gets a penalty? every penalty my team has took or the opposition the goalie always guesses the right way or stays in the middle would be interesting to see if it is the same for any1 else :p

I think they need to re-do penaltys because they dont make sense to me.

The majority of the time keepers dont seem to make a dive. So if its in the corner it goes in... ive never seen the keeer dive the wrong way, although in real life it happens all the time! And When penalty takers miss it seems that its not becausethe keeper is good its because they hit it down the middle all the time. And as keepers rarely dive anyway it means they save it. I'd love to see someone like van der vaart hit a penalty down the middle in 2 consecutive games! and miss! bcause the keeper just stays there. which is what happened on fm. Doubt this would happen in real life. Especially if you have missed your last pen... if you took it down the middle and missed then surely they would take a safer bet next time and try put it in the corner?

I think it should be a keeper diving and players attempting to hit it in the corners, and only occasionally in the middle. And i dont mean right in the corner. They can take a bad pen and it be saved sort of half way to the right or left. But not in the middle everytime they miss. this rarely happens. Like robinhos awful pen at the weeked.

Archived