Unlockables - Sugar Daddy does not appear

Hi, i am kinda frustrated that I haven't been prompted with the unlockable, so I want to know if maybe its because i haven't achieved enough or maybe its a bug.

I started with Leeds United in League 1, and I am now in my seventh season.

I won promotion as second place in my first year.

Won the Championship next year and i got promoted to PRM.

Finished 8th in my first year in PRM

Finished 4th in my second year in PRM

Finished 3rd in my third year in PRM, plus won Carling Cup and Champions League

Won PRM in my 4th year, Semi-Finalist in Carling Cup and FA Cup, as well as a repeat win of the Champions League (yea i know i am really lucky in Europe), oh also won european super cup.

Now i doubt that that's not sufficient amount of silverware for Leeds, but i want to get others' opinion. Maybe they do need more cups.

Unlocking sugar daddy is abit wierd for me, i always see people posting about unlocking it after they won so many cups but i got it after spending around 20m on ashley young :confused:

just keep winning cups and leagues and you should get it :D

Hi, i am kinda frustrated that I haven't been prompted with the unlockable, so I want to know if maybe its because i haven't achieved enough or maybe its a bug.

I started with Leeds United in League 1, and I am now in my seventh season.

I won promotion as second place in my first year.

Won the Championship next year and i got promoted to PRM.

Finished 8th in my first year in PRM

Finished 4th in my second year in PRM

Finished 3rd in my third year in PRM, plus won Carling Cup and Champions League

Won PRM in my 4th year, Semi-Finalist in Carling Cup and FA Cup, as well as a repeat win of the Champions League (yea i know i am really lucky in Europe), oh also won european super cup.

Now i doubt that that's not sufficient amount of silverware for Leeds, but i want to get others' opinion. Maybe they do need more cups.

youre a liar, but dont worry, its ur upbringing

OMG. I started a new game with Liverpool to try out a new tactic and I was at about 85% win percentage after a few dozen games, so i decided to save and see how it turns out at the end of the season, and i saved OVER MY 7 YEARS LEEDS CAREER. I am really mad, because i had built a world-beater of a team, with world class regens and (now) mature youngsters.

Oh well, now i am going to manage eastbourne boro and see if i can take them to the championship, but it sucks having a wage budget of 8K, because i can't even get any half-decent youngster.

Been there, felt your pain! You should *always* keep two or three saves for your game. I know it's a bit late now, but at least it won't happen again; this also helps if one of your saves gets corrupted. I cycle between two different files every time I save (save to file 1, next time I save I save to file 2, then next time to file 1 etc.).

I also use a third save at the turn of each new season. Call me paranoid if you like ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I think the sugar daddy mode is relevant to each boards exspectation, i.e man utd/chelsea always want great succes so to gain SD you will probly have to win all cups and leagues for a fair few seasons, were as a team in the BSP you might be able to unlock it after a few promotions.

think i gained mine after 5 years with leicester getting myself into the prem and winning the CL,Since winning that though every year they want great succes even though i have the SD mode disabled, im in my 10th season now and dont need money as regen players are cheap enough, and good enoguh depending on who they are replacing :D

I got sugar daddy after finishing 30 seasons with Rangers, wining 23 SPL titles, 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Uefa Cups and 2 Super Cups.

I also won the world cup with Scotland on my last season.

But, in another game, I got the sugar daddy after winning 2 league titles.

• 2 weeks later...
to unlock sugar daddy you need to keep an eye on your manager points, the more cups n leagues you win then the more points you get, but you can gain them from scoring lots of goals also.

think it only depends on the success of your club

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

f_B10forumpicm_b6be3c7.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived