Champs League: How Many Keeps do you Declare?

My current keeper has racked up 503 straight appearances at the current time. I have a backup, then a couple of other keepers that never impressed me enough in preseason or for the reserves for me to give them a chance. My current new keeper looks the goods though, and my current one probably hasn't got that many more years in him.

The topic asks the question...except I can't type. I meant "Keepers"... 2 or 3? or 1 or 4, if you're insane.... ;)

A good question, the answer should be "3" but I am assuming the rules for selection mirror those for the Euro Cup, ie youths dont need to be registered to be available? On that basis, and as I rarely have a useful 3rd choice keeper - I go for 2 equally good ones with little cover behind that - I think I would let my best youth become my Euro 3rd choice. After all, you are unlucky if you ever have to draw on keeper no. 3 and if you do, use it as a chance to blood a youngster. If my beloved St Etienne get slaughtered by a European giant in Europe due to a rookie keeper, in the future, then I will "stand corrected"!.

Archived