Coach allowance gone down as club progresses

Ok, so I'm managing Dumbarton, a save which has been through all the patches.

I'm in the 2015/16 season and currently managing in SD1, my fourth season in the league. First three I consolidated my position and this year I'm going for promotion 2 points clear at the top.

Anyway, since I've been in this league the club became professional and I was allowed 7 coaches and 5 scouts, which I quickly allocated. All of a sudden, because of renewals coming up I have noticed it has gone back to saying "the club recommend you have a combined total of no more than 3 coaches" and it is the same for scouts.

I know this hasn't been the case since the new patch because in the summer I sacked a couple of members and was allowed to replace them within the 7/5 limits.

Any idea why this might have been? - surely my reputation hasn't dropped massively since starting to push for the league? It still says 'National' fwiw.... and scouting hasn't gone back to just Scotland...

Thanks

Well the finances are in the red, but it happens every season, after prize money and sponsorship and STs I'm back in the black. Wages I'm under my budget - but last season I was over it and specifically remember firing one of the five scouts and replacing him, so I'm sure it can't be that...

Archived