FM Strategy Guide as hardcopy!

Okay,

FM has been selling like hot cakes for years, and yet there isn't any (good) in depth printed strategy guide?

I do appreciate the many creative posts in the diverse forums here and elsewhere, and I do appreciate hints and tips gratis.

But I wouldn't mind spending some extra €€€$$$$ for a well written (thick) manual, distilled with all the great information on game mechanics, tactics, players, etc.

Your thoughts?

Okay,

FM has been selling like hot cakes for years, and yet there isn't any (good) in depth printed strategy guide?

I do appreciate the many creative posts in the diverse forums here and elsewhere, and I do appreciate hints and tips gratis.

But I wouldn't mind spending some extra €€€$$$$ for a well written (thick) manual, distilled with all the great information on game mechanics, tactics, players, etc.

Your thoughts?

There used to be, I think for CM 4 was the last one always a good read sad they do not do them anymore.

I am aware of this guide and I welcome it and I am thankful for so much thought. Still, the game has more aspects to it that necess. aren't understood/accessed with common sense, so I keep reading forums.

Would you buy a well written book?

Some aspects of the game(quite a few)(159) are covered here:

FMWIKI

Well, unless you want to make one and try and get it published, I don't see what we can do.

If you want to make one, I will be more than happy to help. :)

Well...nowadays there is the option of "print-to-order" books.......anyone can publish quite affordable.....

But this thread is to hear some opinions about hardcopy strategy guide....not that I'm "demanding" it.

But, thanks for your help... It's worth drinking some beer over your suggestion.

Archived