scouting holland

I think the FM region of Central Europe consists of Andorra, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Spain and Switzerland.

Although you're right, it doesn't make much sense though does it?

Western Europe, that's what this is.

According to my high school geography book Central Europe is Poland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Hungary and the lot, while Eastern Europe would be Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Estonia, Russia, etc.

Although I can see why SI divided it this way. You British probably think the UK is Western Europe by itself (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

Although you're right, it doesn't make much sense though does it?

Western Europe, that's what this is.

According to my high school geography book Central Europe is Poland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Hungary and the lot, while Eastern Europe would be Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Estonia, Russia, etc.

Although I can see why SI divided it this way. You British probably think the UK is Western Europe by itself (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

Nope we're just UK & Ireland IIRC ;)

To be fair, why would you want to send a separate scout to Holland anyway? We only have 38 professional football clubs, of which more or less 15 are on the edge of bankruptcy. He'd be finished in a week!

And that's coming from a Dutchman!

I swear, at the moment they're even considering just abolishing the first division altogether. It's of no use if nobody's watching it.

Archived