WHat leagues do you select??

Mostly European leagues. England, Spain, Germany, Italian, France, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Turkey and two South American countries, Brazil and Argentina. Some of these leagues are on view-only though.

Yeah view-only does not load the underage leagues as view only does not load players so there will be no players in those leagues.

It depends on what type of game I want. My current game has top divisions from USA, Brazil, Argentina, Australia, South Africa, China, South Korea, Scotland, Holland, Portugal, Russia and the top 2 divisions from England, Republic of Ireland, France and Spain. That is off the top of my head, I might have a few more.

Denmark (Premier Division)

England (Premier Division)

Finland (Premier Division)

France (Ligue 1)

German (Bundesliga 1)

Greece (Superleague)

Iceland (First Division and above)

Italy (Serie A)

Holland (Eredivise)

Norway (Premier Division)

Portugal (Liga Sagres)

Russia (Premier Division)

Scotland (Premier Division)

Spain (Liga BBVA)

Sweden (Premier Division)

Nearly 20 years in and still running ok.

Norway, England, Spain, Germany and Italy.

thats for 90% of my games anyway.

Have loaded: Brazil, Argentina, France, Norway, Spain, Italy, England, Scotland, Russia, Portugal, Holland, Belgium, Germany in a few games tho.

I actully want to know who many i can do

Pc is like 5-6 years old

Time Make

Any tips

Numbers? hoping for like 5-20 leagues

No offence mate, but that info you gave is pretty useless, what are your comps actual specs?

I usually start the leagues I would wish to manage in when the game progresses; All leagues from England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Spain. And sometimes I will start the leagues from nations like Scotland and Portugal just to see the league sitations from time to time. I would like to play more leagues for player scouting reasons (e.g. Scandinavian or South American countries) but I get very impatient when the game gradually takes longer to load and continue as the seasons progress :mad:

I usually start the leagues I would wish to manage in when the game progresses.

Pretty sound advice, and what I do too tbh.

Quick question for everyone regarding number of leagues, database size.

My current savegame I have ALL leagues from England, Scotland, N.Ireland and Wales installed and playable with a medium database. I started in N.Ireland and ended up in the English Premiership via the SPL.

I'm thinking of starting a newgame with ONLY the top division loaded and playable from the top 10 or so European nations. At most I will be running 10 leagues, although in ten different countries, which is less than the number of leagues available in my current savegame, across 4 nations.

Will this slow the game down much and what would switching to a 'small' database do/mean?

I'm thinking of starting a newgame with ONLY the top division loaded and playable from the top 10 or so European nations. At most I will be running 10 leagues, although in ten different countries, which is less than the number of leagues available in my current savegame, across 4 nations.

Will this slow the game down much and what would switching to a 'small' database do/mean?

I think that if you are playing less leagues overall, it will not be slower than previous games (depending on the amount of teams in the new leagues you select).

Switching to a small database just means the game will present less players available to find and scout, so there will be less players in teams from non-playable leagues. But the smaller the database, the faster the game, of course :thup:

Switching to a small database just means the game will present less players available to find and scout, so there will be less players in teams from non-playable leagues. But the smaller the database, the faster the game, of course :thup:

That was my main question tbh.

I've never really understood what difference the database size makes to the game.

Does it basically just load up/install less players from outwith the leagues you load as playable then?

If I was loading the top division from the top 10 European nations that would install loads of decent players anyway.

So switching database size to 'small' would mean when you drew a small team in Europe for example, most of there players would be 'greyed-out'?

Does it basically just load up/install less players from outwith the leagues you load as playable then?

Correct :thup:

If I was loading the top division from the top 10 European nations that would install loads of decent players anyway.

So switching database size to 'small' would mean when you drew a small team in Europe for example, most of there players would be 'greyed-out'?

Correct again. On average, the levels of players quality would still be the same overall, but there will just be less players in general. That is my understanding of it anyway. So don't expect less quality players, just because you have a small database running. Instead, you should expect fewer players, no matter their quality

@ JIMBOBWWFC

Thanks, very much for your help mate.

Much appreciated.

Can I vote for you as 'forum member of the quarter'???

:eek: WOW! Thanks mate, never had much appreciation on here before!

Much love on these threads today lol :D

I wish you could vote for me, but the voting closed today. I doubt anyone else will know who I am anyway! :p

Archived