Advice on a new challenge

So I am sick of winning so easily with Spurs in 2015 so I think I am going to start a new game. I want some advice though because I am looking for a specific challenge.

I am looking for a 2nd division or possibly 3rd division team that is fun and would eb considered medium difficulty to bring into the top division. I don't want it to be too difficult or time consuming though. I also want a team that is not in a great finacial situation which would make the game too easy.

Does anyone have a good suggestion? It can be from any league any country and to be honest I am little bored of England....

maybe a bit low for you but you should go for burton albion. Im them and its great they have a great quad to start with and if you load all the players from holland and england you can sign some real gems straight away.

Leitoe is a great free at the start!!!

Try Wycombe wanderers they are one of top teams in league 2 and you can get 10k funds they do have fairly good players for the league...They have a history of good managers for real..i always try the challenge with them sometimes succeding sometimes not

Try the San Marino challenge!! Basically take the national team to a major tournament. You can aid the development of players by managing San Marino club team in Serie C*. With thanks to Ter for originally creating this!

Archived