Quick question about willing to listen to offers chairman status

Thinking of starting as Liverpool or another team that could be taken over. Does having this as the chairman status mean that the club will definately be sold? Also Liverpool have a prety big loan so if they got taken over what happens to the loan? Does it get paid off or not?

I think a few people have had board takeovers with Liverpool in 9.0.2 but don't quote me on that and i'm not sure if it's still happening in 9.3.0. However, ahmufcwafc is right the loan will be paid off once the new owner is in place.

liverpool under taken over while i was in charge in 9.0.3, by a current director, debt wasnt cleared, the news story actually commented something like 'one of the biggest challenges facing the new chairman is handling the clubs debt'

I got taking over while playing Liverpool and the new chairman put the loan debt down to £22.5 million which is 256k per month.He upgraded the youth and training facilities and put 44m into the bank and gave me another 20m to spend in the january transfer window.The takeover started at the end of the first transfer window and ended in december.This all happened in my first season on 9.3.0.

Archived