Financial Crisis!!! help needed.

Im using Man Utd, first season but my club's financial is having a problem. Financial status is insecure. The club's fan has been calling me to resign but the board is supporting me as im doing quite well in both champions league and premier league. Can i know what is the problem? cause i can't find it out. icon_confused.gif Any help much appreaciated. Thanks. icon_wink.gif

Im using Man Utd, first season but my club's financial is having a problem. Financial status is insecure. The club's fan has been calling me to resign but the board is supporting me as im doing quite well in both champions league and premier league. Can i know what is the problem? cause i can't find it out. icon_confused.gif Any help much appreaciated. Thanks. icon_wink.gif

you have probably signed alot of big name players and offerred huge wages to get them so your spending more every month than your earning, look at your monthly meetins etc and see outgoings as compared to incomings!!

if this is the case you will need to either renegotiate contracts with the players so they are paid less or let them go. you could ask for more wage money but if its that bad i doubt it will help, maybe try asking to expand stadium to get more revenue from tickest.

Also try loaning some players out but try and get as much wages paid as possible!!

OK your wages may be a little bit to high

Go on This| Home - Man Utd - Infomation | Here is were you can find out

Example:

Wage Budget: 250,000 p/w

Current Wage Total: 300,000 p/w

Meaning you are 50 grand over your budget

Also Go On | Home - Man Utd - Infomation | Again and there will be something saying 'Financial State' Next To tht is will say 'Insecure' and then in brakkets next to it, it will say why you are in financial debt.

hope ive helped.

Thanks dude. Is there any other possibility other than over the wage budget? i have already offload paul scholes with wage 50,000 per week and also solskjaer. they didn't contribute to my team so i decided to offload them.

• SI Staff

Other things to consider ...

* Have you been releasing a lot of players with high wages and long contracts? (as you have to pay off their contract - this can be expensive, releasing a player on £50k/week and a 4 yeaer contract costs a tad over £10m ... a few of those and your club will be on its knees).

* Have you purchased in a lot of superstars for huge amounts of money?

Archived