How many patches do you need, SI?

Let's see how open you are to the opinion of your costumers.

I'm not going to go too heavy, but I'm going to criticise you, yes, here in your own forums. How many patches do you need to fix your game?

We just got 9.0.3. Third patch. And what happens in this patch? You lost control over the number of injuries again. I would like to understand how you guys have the ability of making the game worst after a patch... Don't deny it. The bug is there and people will start reporting it, more and more. I've tested enough to make that sure. Patch 9.0.2. had made the injuries excess much better. You just undid all that in 9.0.3. So you fix the stupid extremely low ratings of forward players, but in trade you put back that pathetic number of injuries?

What's the problem? It can't be that hard. Clearly, you guys have some potential. Your baseball game, Out Park something ( I don't know, don't like baseball) is the number 2 in ALL TIMES greatest games in gamerankings.com. You guys just made the SECOND BEST GAME OF ALL TIMES, losing only to the Half Life 2, wich could easily be hour concours. Now, why do you keep making the same mistakes with Football Manager, your leading title?

How old is the injuries bug? If you can't keep the injuries reasonable, why not keeping them low, instead of keeping them too high? Is it better to annoy players them, in doubt, having less injuries than would be called "realistic"?

Why maintaining the need to tweak tactics in game, almost every game, in patterns advocated by wwfan's Tactic Theories and Frameworks if that leads to some many of your costumers posting complains in every damn board in the internet?

How important it is to you to keep things the way Fm-Britain's staff want them to be? What's is the link between SI and Fm-Britain, especially wwfan? Why have an SI executive put his name on advocationg TTF documents for FM09? Does SI supports his decision of doing so?

Why, while most forums here on SI's own board are open for everyone, those who are moderated by wwfan, like the tactics one, is closed and avaiable only for registered users?

Is it a problem to answer this questions??

PS: english not native.

I will try to answer on some of this.

I am seriously telling you that there is no change in number of injuries in comparison to 9.2. There is change in how stamina works , so some players cannot do things that they were doing before. If stamina is low i wouldn't try to close down with them all over the field.

However , since patch i had average of 2 players injured at any given time, and that's even lower then before patch.It is really important to have good preseason conditioning of players training wise , and your injuries will be reduced to acceptable numbers.At same time , you can cause your players getting injured in matches by starting them tired , asking them to do things that physically cannot cope with.

Tactics wise , i earlier had small discussion about it with WWfan, and he didn't point to me anything that "he wants me to do it in pattern " but things that i was blind to see and were quite realistic IRL. After that i adjusted my tactics and have no problems anymore. And i use set of 5 tactics , but mostly sticking with 2 basic ones(1 for home and 1 for away).You can't get simpler then that without turning game into arcade, sorry.

Hopefully this helps :)

Just to clarify why I closed this. The OP has been pursuing a personal vendetta against the tactical moderators at SI and FM-Britain for about two years. There are no issues with posting constructive criticism on these forums, but given this poster's history, I can assure all of you this thread would not have remained constructive for any length of time.

Archived