Offer Bug (Poss Mac Only)

I have posted this elsewhere (9.03 issues), but I felt I may get more of a response with a new thread:

I am having the following problem - when I offer a contract to a player it doesn't give me the 'Yes/No' options. I am using a mac, and cleared all the caches and changed the prefs etc. The has happened on my career game! :-( Please forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

Picture2-4.png

All help is appreciated!

Does it only happen with player transfers or with all "Yes/No" options?

Also, when you hover over the area where those buttons should be, is there the option to click them? (even though they're not there.) It might be that they're there but they're just not showing if you understand what I mean.

That's a good ideas Wrightinio, I didn't try to hover and click. Regardless if they are there and invisible it's still aproblem - I don't wanna press no instead of yes. And yes, to me it happens anytime the box shows up (filtering search results, delaying tranfers/job offers etc.)

That's a good ideas Wrightinio, I didn't try to hover and click. Regardless if they are there and invisible it's still aproblem - I don't wanna press no instead of yes. And yes, to me it happens anytime the box shows up (filtering search results, delaying tranfers/job offers etc.)

I completely understand that you wouldn't want to click 'No' instead of 'Yes'. However, could you not just remember which one is which? They're always the same, with 'No' on the left and 'Yes' on the right of the two. It would be annoying, but if there's no quick fix I'd rather remember where they where and click than let it ruin my game

It is solely when submitting a new offer for a player. Even when you 'hover' it doesn't display yes or no. I cannot make offers for new players full stop.

I didn't mean does it appear when you hover. What I meant was try hovering AND clicking as the buttons might be there but just not be visible. I hope you understand, apologies for not making myself clearer earlier :)

Archived