** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

I've won four straight titles now with Inter (after spending 15+ seasons with Bury and taking them to the EPL)

results.jpg

Getting the right personnel is definitely important.

2027/28 was a transition year, when I introduced several new players and phased out the oldies. I'm kicking ass in 2028/2029 again, though.

This is simply using v6, and tweaking it here and there.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please restore the links for the tactics that work with 9.0.2 patch. So far I'm playing with Sampdoria and I was in a moment of crisis before trying the V6, it is not going so good so far.

PS. Sorry for the stupid nick I have... I didn't know that I was going to select my nick when I did it :thdn:

Not sure if this will work, but I tried to upload the training schedules so everyone can get them.

http://hosted.filefront.com/hrkac41

Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll try something else!

Yes it works, thanks for posting it :)

Now, please, could someone host the 9.0.2. tactics aswell please? I'm playing online with a friend so I can't upgrade the game (I will have issues with him, he's not so good at upgrading things and using the pc).

I guess the 9.0.2. version of the tactics are the same for the 9.0.1. ones right? :confused:

When I realized how talented my players, I changed passing so that I have a short-passing slow build on defense and direct-passing high-creative freedom offense.

Interesting, that's something I've tried in some tactics of mine, yeah that's the basic idea, I don't like when the def guys try some crazy passes and they can't make them, so I also try to limit their creativity and passing style

I'm now using Piranha at home and Eagle with DMC tweak at away. I've followed all the instructions at the OP, and also Cipriang80's and Larsen's instructions posted here. But no. My players still keep turning into 100 times sh*ttier players when it's an away match. Keep losing to **** teams like Wigan and Stoke etc at away, and not just losing, but getting completely dominated by their much sh*ttier squads.

I'm giving up, clearly the game is just pure **** when it comes to this issue. It's amazing how they always manage to implement some issue in the each game that pretty much ruins the fun of it. Wheter it's team talks, silly target men, or now this. Oh well.

Home record (wins-draws-losses): 7-2-0

Away record: 2-1-6

Says it all.

When I realized how talented my players, I changed passing so that I have a short-passing slow build on defense and direct-passing high-creative freedom offense.

With the offense do you mean the midfielders & wingers as well as the forwards

I'm now using Piranha at home and Eagle with DMC tweak at away. I've followed all the instructions at the OP, and also Cipriang80's and Larsen's instructions posted here. But no. My players still keep turning into 100 times sh*ttier players when it's an away match. Keep losing to **** teams like Wigan and Stoke etc at away, and not just losing, but getting completely dominated by their much sh*ttier squads.

I'm giving up, clearly the game is just pure **** when it comes to this issue. It's amazing how they always manage to implement some issue in the each game that pretty much ruins the fun of it. Wheter it's team talks, silly target men, or now this. Oh well.

Says it all.

I have the same problems too actually. No year is going good for me with every team I select. So at least you're not the only one...

With the offense do you mean the midfielders & wingers as well as the forwards

Yes.

But, again, this is only if you have a talented squad.

V6's settings works well for lower-tiered squads. I tweaked the settings to allow a much more talented team more freedom.

I basically set the Centerbacks and Fullbacks to short passing, and set the Midfielders, Wingers and Strikers to direct passing. I gave creative freedom to the front 6 (MR,ML,MC,MC,ST,ST)

I tweaked tempo to slow, to allow for buildup.

I also added a barrow for one striker, and removed his hold ball.

Use the home tactic for matches that favor you to win.

Use the away tactic for all away matches and matches at home that have you as the underdog.

http://h1.ripway.com/NeonChaos/TB-V6-PIRANHA-MEATLOAF-AWAY.tac

http://h1.ripway.com/NeonChaos/TB-V6-PIRANHA-MEATLOAF-HOME.tac

Again, you have to have a talented team to use this tactic. Training is similar to TB's.

Says it all.

I am having the same issue with my promoted norwich side in the EPL. End of April and i have only lost 2 games at home. I have only won 2 away!! (using piranah home and away (lowering mentality, tempo and defensive line away).

Although in the championship i finished on 99 points, so it may be that i have to build an even stronger squad before i can win away.

Yes.

V6's settings works well for lower-tiered squads. I tweaked the settings to allow a much more talented team more freedom.

I basically set the Centerbacks and Fullbacks to short passing, and set the Midfielders, Wingers and Strikers to direct passing. I gave creative freedom to the front 6 (MR,ML,MC,MC,ST,ST)

Use the away tactic for all away matches and matches at home that have you as the underdog.

Again, you have to have a talented team to use this tactic. Training is similar to TB's.

Cheers mate i will start a new game with Man City i will let you know how it went.

Thank you very much Tylerbode, your tactic has made me enjoy the game again.

After two seasons with QPR i struggled to do anything with other tactics.

I found yours and in the first season of using V6 i managed to get promoted via the playoffs. My first season in the Prem I finished respectable 14th. After a few shrewd signings I managed to finish

4th...!!!! YES 4TH!!! only on goal difference.

So I now find myself in the champions league and am going well so far in the group stage however I am struggling in the league and wondered if anyone can give me any tips please.

I have also found that my strikers dont really perform well and are scoring frequently. Is there something I can change or have I got the wrong players for this tactic?

Any help would be much appreciated.

I have been using Piranha V6 for 3 seasons with Man Utd now and have been performing very well, but over the last season and a half i have been strugling to finish teams off. I usually go 1-0 early on but then stugle to score a second or third, then my opponent scores in the last 10 mins to snatch a draw.

As i dont have the time to look through over 2000 replies i was wondering if anyone could give me some poniters on tweeking.

My current team:

teamz.jpgw1280.png

with meatloafster's home tactic , what an ownage, usually when at home against big teams or expecially strong rivals like milan I tell my boys ''for the fans'' this time used ''I expect a win'' btw

th_13047_ownage_122_197lo.jpg

and all those CCC's hehe , 6 of those created before their red card

I have to say this tactic had revived my dying Man Utd career. I had a good squad but was producing indifferent results. Once switching to Pyranha and Eagle for home/away respectively i am yet to lose a game. Great tactic

Yes.

I'm going to give you tactic a go with Man U. What type of ST would be best for the one with the barrow (LS) Berba (Target man, strong ect) or Tevez, Rooney (Creative) ?

Thanks

I'm going to give you tactic a go with Man U. What type of ST would be best for the one with the barrow (LS) Berba (Target man, strong ect) or Tevez, Rooney (Creative) ?

Thanks

I have mata on the left and aguero on the right - their awesome!! mata works wonders on the left, same as vela or even the same aguero who I have on the right would work great on the left

as stated earlier this tactic requeres some time to get your squad gelled and get used to the tactic. in fm09 away games are much harder so it's not the tactic but the game.

anyways tnx for this tactic, it's the best i tried so far!

Have had great success with this this set, from V4 to Piranha, all have been brilliant. Great stuff Tyler.

Unfortunately I just can't get Eagle to work for me at all. This season, at Home we've won 8, drawn 2 in 10 (Using Piranha). Away, We've won 1, drawn 1, lost 9 in 11. I've used both the Eagle tactic from the opening post, and the tweak a few pages back, with a DM, but neither have worked at all. My team just look like a completely different side away from home.

The most success I had away from home was when I was using the V5 tactic, but unfortunately, the link in the opening post isn't working, does anyone have a working link, or could anyone send me a copy? Email: dark_hunter2@hotmail.com , thanks in advance.