+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Increasing transfer budget in the editor - question

Amateur

Default Increasing transfer budget in the editor - question

As I posted before I have a problem with chairman, who refuses to my requests to increase transfer budget.
    So I’m thinking about starting the new game, (but before starting I consider to modify my transfer budget in the editor).
    But I don’t want to increase my balance in the editor, because it is too big swindle form me, so I have a question.

So my question is:
    Will be the problem if my transfer budget in the editor will be much more bigger, then my balance? I know, that I’m able to earn enough money during friendly tournaments.
    But I would like to be sure, that this solution (increasing transfer budget over balance) will not cause problems and bugs in budget during next seasons. (Because I'm planning to start a long term game).

Amateur

Default Re: Increasing transfer budget in the editor - question

if you want to make the club richer and not lose money....be sure to increase your repuation also

Amateur

As far as i know you won't run into any bugs (none that i've heard of at least) but you may run into some financial problems with a lack of funds for various things.

Sports Interactive Glenn Wakeford's Avatar

Editor's Forum may be of interest to you. Some helpful advice normally there.

+ Reply to Thread