i know i post this earlier

but not alot of replys possibly people were at work but anyway i would really like some help with this. please

i am tottenham manager have been for 5 years great squad of players play european football every year all the backing from the board i can ask for but i have won nothing i have challenged for the title been in fa cup finals and european/uefa semis, Why do my players fail to win when it matters,

they are on high bonuses for all comps

but not alot of replys possibly people were at work but anyway i would really like some help with this. please

i am tottenham manager have been for 5 years great squad of players play european football every year all the backing from the board i can ask for but i have won nothing i have challenged for the title been in fa cup finals and european/uefa semis, Why do my players fail to win when it matters,

they are on high bonuses for all comps

Perhaps they have a poor "Big Matches" stat? It's a hidden attribute, so you won't be able to see it in-game, but your coaches will be able to tell you which players may not enjoy the big matches (in Coach Reports -> Weaknesses). And if you're not against it, you can check the actual value with miniscout, FMM or similar. Drop the players with poor big match stats and buy more with higher big match stats.

Stop making me post icon_wink.gif!

OI is Opposition Instructions, so telling your players to close down certain opponents always, show onto foot, etc.

Apologies if someone tells this before me, but I'm not gonna post a 4th time apologising, so I'll do it now icon_smile.gif

Whose in your team? There are probably a couple of reasons why you team could not be performing when it comes to the big matches.

The first is that the players you have just aren't up to the pressure of the big matches and are unable to perform, or they may just not have enough quality to go that extra yard. (Obviously have to see your team before that can be said)

The second point is linked to that, its possible that the tactics you've played or even the teamtalks you have used in the big matches have had a negative effect, putting the players under undue pressure.

The third point i'll make is that you could have just been beaten by better teams, teams with that extra bit of quality etc

Anyway thats my thoughts on the matter, i'd be interested in seeing whose in your team tho.

in finals i have played fair enough its been arsenal and chelsea usually but i have beat arsenal in league games (chelsea i rarely beat) and in europe its been everton chelsea juventus etc that have put me out Everton was the sickener

Posting a screen shot:

1: Press Alt+9 when on the page you want to screenshot.

2. Got to my documents and the sports interactive file, should be a folder called screenshots there, screenshot will be in there.

3. Search on the web for a free image uploader (can't remember the names offhand) and upload the image there.

4. They should give you a link for posting in forums, post that here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fattyg:

lol i need to speed up my typing, 5 people posting in the time it took me to write that is not good.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, 3 of them were me icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gazatim83:

thats interesting canvey think il get my coaches to give me reports on everyone </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll find they will have done reports on all your players automatically

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally postes by gazatim83:

i dont know how to send a screen shot otherwise i would </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How to Post a Screenshot

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI> While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).

<LI> Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image

<LI> Save the file as a JPEG

<LI> Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket or Imageshack

<LI> Post the direct Url to the image here.

Don't nobody get there before me this time! icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Don't nobody get there before me this time! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

payback!! mwahaha... sorry lol

lol still not workin nelson, try again icon_biggrin.gif

As for your team gazatim83 i think there is certainly room for improvement. Whilst you've got some good players you still seem to be playing alot of the tottenham current first team.

I'm not sure how good kaboul gets but i'm sure there are better centre backs you could buy than him, just wondering why veloso is on the subs bench, he's practically one of the best dm's in the game.

I'm sorry if i sound like i'm tryin to rip you team to pieces, I just think you could do with a couple of quality players to give you that cutting edge and perhaps get you that illusive piece of silverware.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Well now, that doesn't look right... sorry for ruining this thread with my incompetence (serves me right for bragging...LOL) but I have been to the pub... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha the effects of alcohol, on forum posting, there should be a warning about that.

Archived