Aaaaaarrrrgghhhhh!

Just beat Benfica in my CL group after a run of 4 unbeaten games and clicked continue to go to the prematch and guess what ..... the little beach ball came up (loading, please wait) and it's been there for about 1 hour now. So I just lost my good run ......

That's all, I know someone here feels my pain.

Cheers

Have you defragged the old hard drive lately?

I had a few FM crashes over the last week or so, only to find my drive was quite fragmented. Ran the good old DOS version of Defrag, popped off for a cup of the golden stuff (tea) and then came back in 30 minutes or so.

FM has been more steady on its feet, if you catch my drift, ever since. No crashes lately. :thup:

C.

Insert Goal - I'm managing Inter and Im a Milan fan :)

Jeeves - Yes imo this is worse than the mid ratings and all the other little bugs

I don't feel your pain then, can't wait for tuesday although we have hardly any fit or not suspended defenders!!

C - i have a mac and i hear there's no point on the de-fragmenting thing - it does it itself. I don't think thats it tho, it happens quite regularly to me (about once a month) so i'm guessing it's thanks to the "extensive" amount of testing they did on the mac version

Insert Goal - I also want Man Utd to win it but I have a bad feeling about Mou, that sneaky bastard :)

Hope I'm wrong tho

update: to highlight the importance of press conference and team talks: last time i barely beat Benfica. scraped it 1-0 and suffered a lot. this time around i let my assman do the press conference and the team talks - whatever he said my guys are all at superb morale and 3 of them have positive PR. Result: 3-0 for me even tho I played with 10 men since the 20th minute.

Allright have a good one all, I'm off

C - i have a mac and i hear there's no point on the de-fragmenting thing - it does it itself. I don't think thats it tho, it happens quite regularly to me (about once a month) so i'm guessing it's thanks to the "extensive" amount of testing they did on the mac version

Insert Goal - I also want Man Utd to win it but I have a bad feeling about Mou, that sneaky bastard :)

Hope I'm wrong tho

If you run daily/weekly/monthly maintenence scripts this will help.

I use a mac..never crashes,

Archived