WILL 9.30 be a patch with worse ME?

What sort of answer do you expect? Think an SI guy will come on and go, "Yeah, it's terrible. We really couldn't be bothered."

They've had several months of abuse plus another month of beta testing - including many experienced FMers.

It won't please everyone 100%. It will probably have the odd minor issue - every incarnation of FM has and probably always will. But I expect it to erase the worst of the problems.

Just hope the vocal minority are at least some way satisfied.

Then we just have to put up with the morons asking when FM10 is due. I predict the first thread on that to be around 24th May.

What sort of answer do you expect? Think an SI guy will come on and go, "Yeah, it's terrible. We really couldn't be bothered."

They've had several months of abuse plus another month of beta testing - including many experienced FMers.

It won't please everyone 100%. It will probably have the odd minor issue - every incarnation of FM has and probably always will. But I expect it to erase the worst of the problems.

Then we just have to put up with the morons asking when FM10 is due. I predict the first thread on that to be around 24th May.

:thup: Exactly how I'd reply to such a stupid question.

When 9.20 came out I'm deeply disappointed. The ME is much worse than 9.10, I mean, does the designer of 9.20 even know how to play football? Now this is the last patch of FM 2009, what if the MEis even worse than 9.20?

What kind of question is that? Who is supposed to give any kind of meaningful answer to this?

I expect Paul C to turn up and say that the ME of 9.3.0 will be utter crap :rolleyes:

:thup: Exactly how I'd reply to such a stupid question.

What those two mentioned I agree with totally.

My defenders run and defend very well. I've only conceded 15 goals in the whole season and have the prem league wrapped up with 5 games to go. I havn't seen any problems with the ME.

tbf the running of defenders is indeed one of the flaws of the current ME. Often strikers get clean runs on goal because defenders don't turn, run the wrong way or just follow with small steps in that careful manner which I cannot describe better.

I also have the best defense of my league but firstly that doesn't mean that there is no issue and secondly it is unconnected to the flaw because of course the AI defense has the same issues. This is a general issue, not something biased against the human user.

My defenders run and defend very well. I've only conceded 15 goals in the whole season and have the prem league wrapped up with 5 games to go. I havn't seen any problems with the ME.

i think the ME has improved. my defence has been solid this season and i have won the league with an unfancied team.

I honestly dont think you should be slamming the M.E from 9.3 patch until you have actually played which wont be till the end of the month as like the others have said it is in the beta test stage and i bet they are giving a really good and thorough test to make sure it is as good as it can be to make sure the only bugs left in it are really really minor so that the game is just as enjoyable as it has been so far but with out the bugs

I managed Hull, Stuttgart and Athletic Bilbao, all of their defenders plays well for me ;)

Not wanting to turn this into another ME debate, but I had an excellent defensive record, but that didn't hide the fact, that on occasions my defenders played as if they were non league.

Archived