Game time per contract section?

The title probably isn't very clear, but how many first team games per season do;

Key Players?

First Teamers?

Rotation?

Backup?

Hot prospect?

Youngsters?

need to stay happy. I'm mainly concerned about the middle three. I've had to sign Camacho on rotation rather than hot prospect or backup and I'm wondering if it means I'll need to give him more game time

:( Oh.

It's a bit annoying really.

My scout says he'd be very interested in joining the club, I praise him and he says he'd consider an offer. I praise him some more and I go on his favoured personnel.

But according to his Agent, he isn't interested in a transfer!

Was this post anything to do with the original? Anyway key for me is anything from 100-50%, first team is usually 90-50%, rotation 70-25%, hot prospect just give them what games you can. Your main problem here is when you have a player with high ambition, they want to play every game, whereas I have a back up keeper with an ambition of 2 who is content to sit on the bench the whole time, and is something of an unsung hero really.

EDIT: Back up is usually a handfull of games, TBH I don't care if I upset them anyway.

Was this post anything to do with the original? Anyway key for me is anything from 100-50%, first team is usually 90-50%, rotation 70-25%, hot prospect just give them what games you can. Your main problem here is when you have a player with high ambition, they want to play every game, whereas I have a back up keeper with an ambition of 2 who is content to sit on the bench the whole time, and is something of an unsung hero really.

EDIT: Back up is usually a handfull of games, TBH I don't care if I upset them anyway.

Ok thanks. I'll just have to rotate more than I was planning to.

I have a highly ambitious squad and i use the rotation policy and over the course of 5 seasons no one has had a whinge about playing regular football (except for the reserves).

The average games per season for players in my squad play around 50-70% of games and they are for high profile players like de Rossi, Ronaldo and Silva and they are all very happy.

Archived