Just got sacked *sniff*

JJ

Just got Mansfield promoted in my first season, and won the FA trophy, my job was very secure, everybody loved me...

A few better clubs sacked there managers so i decided to apply to a couple of them...

Mansfield didnt like this so sacked me!!! And here i was a cult hero!!

yeah, we dont like it.

we never have a good manager (although david holdsworth looks like he could be a good manager) the only time when we did have a good manager was billy dearden although we did have a excellent youth team then (liam lawrence, craig disley, lee williamson, bobby hassell, alex john baptiste to name but a few)

i mean we had carlton palmer as manager for a while!!!

so if you win us trophies and titles then look elsewhere, you better be able to run fast. ;)

oh to be a stags fan!

I always start a game unemployed and 'automatic' as past expereince....work from the bottom you know...

I have saved it...but i think i will let the course run out, been offered a job at a itlian club in c1/a league, but they only have 2 players!!

I did this at Lecce after being there 15 years and winning everything multiple times and they gave me an ultimatum to resign or be sacked, i did nothing and it was never spoken of again!! Possible Bug, or just loved me so much they couldnt bring themselves to sack me

What I would do on 2008 was go on holiday when there was a job I fancied. I would set my options to apply for jobs, and for some reason the board wouldn't be annoyed when I applied whilst on holiday.

Of course, there is the chance the job I was after wouldn't get applied for - unsure of the reason - but hey ho, it's better than a sacking!

i know how you feel

well without the winning lol

they sacked me half way through a season for being mid table,

I suggest you take it on the chin and move to another club and show them what they are missing :)

good idea. In FM 08, sporting always extended my contract at the end of the season. I personally think of it as a lack of respect. then the board sold a player for way too low. so after 6 titles and 2Cl in 6.5 year i quitted myself, went to Real Sociedad who were in 3rd class, took them too the top, and 8 years after i left we played SPorting. offcours i chrushed them ;)

Just got Mansfield promoted in my first season, and won the FA trophy, my job was very secure, everybody loved me...

A few better clubs sacked there managers so i decided to apply to a couple of them...

Mansfield didnt like this so sacked me!!! And here i was a cult hero!!

Why are you sad? You wanted to leave anyway!

Archived