"Register minimum 4 own youth players" (or something like that) ; UEFA CUP

I cant register 4 because I only have 2 and I dont have any players in my youth team.

I cant proceed when i have to pick this **** !

I have tried to gice contract to the "gray players" but they dont seem to get "real" immideatley so i cant get them in.

"Pick automatley doesent help either because I only have 2

HOW CAN I PROCEES?

HELP PLEASE!

Reading the op I'd guess the lad is knackered, there is no way around the HG rules, if you can't register the 4 players you need your time is done unless you have the chance to offer contracts to a couple of greys.

Defintaely worth a post in the bugs forum as you should be refused entry into the competition & allowed to carry on with you career should your board be willing to keep you in a job considering you failed to perpare for European football.

Edit: After re-reading a few post if you can leave spaces empty to make up the HG quota then this is a joke, rules are rules & if you can't meet the requirements then entry to that competition should be refused.

Edit: After re-reading a few post if you can leave spaces empty to make up the HG quota then this is a joke, rules are rules & if you can't meet the requirements then entry to that competition should be refused.

By having to select 2 players less than everyone else, you are at a disadvantage compared to teams who can select a full 25 players. As for being refused entry, not likely to happen as you have qualified legitimately and, as I said, by not having a full quotient of HG players, you are at a disadvantage. I don't see any problem with that

Barside, they are the rules in reality which is fair. If you don't want to register any hg players then you just register less than everybody else. Who would do that anyway, if they had a choice?

EDIT: ftg, you are getting quicker. :D

jod123, one of the alias clowns appears to have had a very similar username to yours. I spotted him (jod1234) earlier and he has been banned and had his 5ish posts (all 'strong elbow') deleated but this page still has him quoted. Sure you can't be an alias though, they don't seem to bother with 6,000 plus good posts very often.:D:D:D

jod123, one of the alias clowns appears to have had a very similar username to yours. I spotted him (jod1234) earlier and he has been banned and had his 5ish posts (all 'strong elbow') deleated but this page still has him quoted. Sure you can't be an alias though, they don't seem to bother with 6,000 plus good posts very often.:D:D

Yeah I saw that earlier. It the same person obviously. In one of his other names he sent me and a few others (mods included) a pm of what he is posting. :rolleyes:

Thanks for calling my posts good by the way. :D

O.M.G. Did he WANT to be banned or something!? Sending MODS that ******** via PM!? Some people don't know when to stop...

Also, I don't think Stormz was an alias... He has been registered since October with a few posts, including one in the bugs forum highlighting a problem yesterday, and didn't even have a warning, forget about an infraction... seems unlikely, but I guess I should leave that to the SI mods now unless I want to go down that road.

P.S. No probs about your posts being good, can see why you've got so many nominations for member of the quarter...

Archived