+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Training

Amateur

Default Training

I was wondering. Has anyone trained indivual players? I was thinking of doing this. So i was gonna set up a schedual for each player. Just wondering if anyone has tried this, and does it work.

First Team Regular

Default Re: Training

You might want to try asking/looking in the Tactics & Training section of the forum

Or shouting at the monitor at your players to "drop and give you 20". Apparantly that works too

First Team
    Wishing Brendan Rodgers had been this good in 2010

It would be the best route, but time consuming. Look at each player's attributes. Does he have a stand out weakness for his position (eg an AMC with creativity 3)? If so, you'll probably not go wrong giving him intensive training in the relevant section. In my example, it would be attacking training. Alternatively, you could just train him in areas that would be good for his position.

I don't generally train indiviuals unless I have a player who really needs to work on a specific area. I have a reall gifted 16 year old, but his physical attributes are really low, so I've got him on high strength and aerobic training. He gets injured a fair bit, but his physical attributes are now at an acceptable level. It can be very beneficial!

Amateur

Cheers for the response. Sorry its in the wrong forum

Semi Pro

I don't train individuals, but I got like a dozen or so different trainingscheduals for my players. I look at their attributes and decide what they need the most and put them on a trainingschedual that reflects it. Sofar in 4.5 seasons I have had a total of 2 players performing bad in training.

+ Reply to Thread