Kettering Town

Hi, Just came on to take a quick swipe at the chairman and board of directors in charge of my Kettering side at the moment.

I have transformed the team from nothing into a team who won the BSN, won the play-offs in BSP and just won Coca Cola League 2.

I am currently in L1, to get this far the money i have spent, £7,000 on a polish keeper from bolton. My wage bill is £50k the budget is £30k

My point is the lack of ambition from the board disheartens me , no money for better players no wage money, seemingly no direction

but

Imraan Ladak says he loves the club! I need him to step down NOW!!! anyway i can give him a push??

Hi, Just came on to take a quick swipe at the chairman and board of directors in charge of my Kettering side at the moment.

I have transformed the team from nothing into a team who won the BSN, won the play-offs in BSP and just won Coca Cola League 2.

I am currently in L1, to get this far the money i have spent, £7,000 on a polish keeper from bolton. My wage bill is £50k the budget is £30k

My point is the lack of ambition from the board disheartens me , no money for better players no wage money, seemingly no direction

but

Imraan Ladak says he loves the club! I need him to step down NOW!!! anyway i can give him a push??

Sadly no. I too am at Kettering, but only in season 2 currently pushing for promotion/play-offs.

I must admit, my wage budget was significantly increased after promotion, but my overall finances are in the red, so the board can't afford to give me any funds, even if I sell first.

What are your finances like? I would assume you are making good profit to expect a higher wage and transfer budget.

How did you manage to go so much above budget with your wages? Perhaps this lack of financial control is the reason your board won't give you cash to spend?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by neil220779:

Sadly no. I too am at Kettering, but only in season 2 currently pushing for promotion/play-offs IN BSP

I must admit, my wage budget was significantly increased after promotion, but my overall finances are in the red, so the board can't afford to give me any funds, even if I sell first.

What are your finances like? I would assume you are making good profit to expect a higher wage and transfer budget.

How did you manage to go so much above budget with your wages? Perhaps this lack of financial control is the reason your board won't give you cash to spend? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Everything was fine until the dreaded league win bonus, completely wiped me out, i was 350k in the black but had to pay out 750k league bonus and 100k cup.

Since i have been at the club i havent once had a parent club or feeder club because imraan "Doesnt see the point in formink links with other clubs at this time".

I ****ing do icon_smile.gif

I too can't get a parent club.

I'm making slight profit every month, about 10k and am currently 70k in the red.

If the club is in debt then obviously the board won't be giving you any more money, especially with your wage budget issues.

Looks like it might be a long difficult road to the EPL, I was hpoing to see a financial boost upon making into CCL2, assuming one day that I do.

My wage budget is currently 18k a week(I'm a few hundred under) and think I already have a squad that can survive CCL2 without any aditions, so I'll be trying to keep my wages well under budget in the future in hope to get either a capacity increase or a decent transfer budget, due to having a strong over-all balance.

I'm glad you posted about this though, gives me something to think about in the future. icon14.gif

Nice, Here's a few players that might be of use to you if you need them;

Joe Magunda rb leicester loan

Sam williamson Mcfc free transfer

Alan Sheehan Lb leicester loan

Tomi Ameobi (Shola's Brother) FC leeds Loan

Jamie forrester Lincoln free transfer

Kyle Nix unsure AML

Hal robson-kanu amr

Michael Hazeldine fc

All quality BSP-L1 players imo

Ive actually just left Kettering after finishing 9th in CCL1!

I have accepted the Bari job in serie A!

why would you work all the way up to CL1 and then abandone them. I am alfreton and every year I win the league (without cheating) and I am currently 1st on CL1. I have to get them the champions league before I leave them. Also I have no youth academy and no reserve team. I find it that it helps with the finances

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sir Thomas:

Since i have been at the club i havent once had a parent club or feeder club because imraan "Doesnt see the point in formink links with other clubs at this time".

I ****ing do icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never seen this before. Must **** you right off lol.

Even when i was a chilean 2nd div side, the board still looked for a feeder club - although they couldn't find anyone interested lol.

Archived