squad harmony

Winning any games is extremely difficult, in my experience, where you have more than a few players unhappy and even more so if they have lost confidence in you. You would have to do something pretty special before they regained that lost confidence.

My advice would be to sell the players that have lost confidence in you because they are unlikely to play well under you. Might mean that you suffer a prolonged period of transition, but in the long term it may mean you keep your job.

hmmm doesn't sound like i've got a good time ahead of me. Hopefulyy in January i can get some players in that will want to play for the club, i'm at Q.P.R so money is not to much of a problem, and i'll see if i can off-load some of those who have lost confidence.

Cheers for the help guys.

Too many purchases

Too many sales

Poor league position

Lack of manager discipline

All go some way towards ruinging squad harmony. If you're buying and selling all the time, the team won't be able to gel. If you aren't doing well in the league or you have showed a lack of discipline, players will become unhappy and then the domino effect kicks in and one by one they all become unhappy.

On my current game a couple of seasons ago i was having a bad season and I had the same problem. I sold a couple of players that were wanted by other clubs that i thought i could live without.

However another thing you could try is offering new contracts to the players that have lost confidence in your ability.

Most of my players signed new deals despite having lost confidence in me. Once they had signed it no longer said they had lost confidence in their managers ability.

im 16th in the league, 2nd season, started at Q.P.R still their, bought in a few players, sold a few to kepe the books even.

I'm well under the wage budget and i had a run to the 4th round of league cup when board only expected 3rd round, naything other then wins people can recomend?

Archived