Im finding this very hard (mainly tactics)

I have an amazing team, im man utd and up front i rotate between eto'o, torres, rooney and smith. I have yeste, nolan, mikel, moutinho and some other great players in midfield and i have signed vanen borre, collochini and a few other defenders and have akinfeev in goal but still i cant win!! whats wrong!

What tactics have u found work best for you.

I have an amazing team, im man utd and up front i rotate between eto'o, torres, rooney and smith. I have yeste, nolan, mikel, moutinho and some other great players in midfield and i have signed vanen borre, collochini and a few other defenders and have akinfeev in goal but still i cant win!! whats wrong!

What tactics have u found work best for you.

4-3-3 Works a gem for me.

I'd recommend the Centre Attacker having great heading and Finishing, and the others to have pace and Finishing.

Put the Centre Mids and Defenders Tackling hard, Emphasis as Attacking.

Nathan

I found the standard 4-4-2 tactic to be sound m8,

I switch to 4-4-2att wen i want to push forward a bit and 5-3-2 wen I need to go defensive.

I do tweak every now again depending on the situation.

take ur time a bit more and make sure u have good balance of youth and experience in your team. the training regimes should be used n'all to get the most from ur players.

also dont go buyin loadsa players just because u can, take ur time and build ur squad up gradually, I tend to bring in a max of 4 players a season 5 if I'm a bit short of cover for a position in an emergency.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tom anders:

What tactics have u found work best for you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

try my 433 mate. it works superb for the better teams. with that forward line, you could get 3 of them playing. i've also found now that i dont need to change the style away from home. i tend to just shore up when leading by 2 goals thats all. let me know how you get on

ok im still on the first game and i doing crap, heres my first team(im in 2007):

GK: Akinfeev - currently the best keeper in the game, worth 25 million

DR: Some brazilian defender who is worth 28 million.

DC: rio ferdinand

DC: fabio colcchi (SP?)

DL: Heinze

MC: John obi mikel

MC: gerrard (also have alonso, nolan and joao moutinho)

FC: Torres

FC: Sergio agurego (worth 35 million) (eto'o and smith and rooney as backup)

with this amazing team i still cant win, why!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

Well If Yoiu buy 11 people of all stars There not going to gel are they You Need Age And Youth and Some good some bad </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't need bad, but the village idiot is right in saying that just because you have 11 great players doesn't nessacerilly (sp?) mean your going to win.

Try playing more defensive and let your mids and attackers score on the break.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tom anders:

ntfc, your tactic was great for my grays team and got them to the championship quite easily. But it just hasent been working on this game.

Im going to try 433 for now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

has my 433 worked for you?

it works well in trophys/cups but in the league i always come 2-5th, sometimes i do well and win 5-0 against chelsea and sometimes i loose 2-0 against leeds. But overall its been working quite well, ive won the champions league 5 times in a row.

Archived