Compatibility with new laptop

Afternoon all

I've recently bought a laptop and wondered if anyone was running FM 2009 on a similar machine (3GB Memory, 250GB Hard Drive, 2.0GHZ AMD Athlon x 2 Dual Core Processor and Nvidia Geforce 8200 Graphics Card). I don't want to buy the game if it's going to be painfully slow.

I have searched the forum for similar threads and whilst there are a good number of similar questions, there are often conflicting opinions from people who aren't in the same boat and I wondered if someone with a similar machine to mine could comment.

Thank you. Apologies if you think I've have cluttered the board unnecessarily.

yes it will easily run it.

id be very surprised if a half decent new laptop wouldnt run it.

you have also got a dual core proccessor giving u 4ghz speed and i think that gforce graphics card isnt integrated which means itr will handle it easily.

my old 1.8 ghz dual core ran it like a dream.

yes it will easily run it.

id be very surprised if a half decent new laptop wouldnt run it.

you have also got a dual core proccessor giving u 4ghz speed and i think that gforce graphics card isnt integrated which means itr will handle it easily.

my old 1.8 ghz dual core ran it like a dream.

Many thanks kezman.

Afternoon all

I've recently bought a laptop and wondered if anyone was running FM 2009 on a similar machine (3GB Memory, 250GB Hard Drive, 2.0GHZ AMD Athlon x 2 Dual Core Processor and Nvidia Geforce 8200 Graphics Card). I don't want to buy the game if it's going to be painfully slow.

I have searched the forum for similar threads and whilst there are a good number of similar questions, there are often conflicting opinions from people who aren't in the same boat and I wondered if someone with a similar machine to mine could comment.

Thank you. Apologies if you think I've have cluttered the board unnecessarily.

I'm looking for a new laptop too, were did you get this one from?

Mac System requirements

The game is currently only being supported on Intel Mac's only, and the minimum requirements are - OSX 10.5.5, Nvidia Geforce 7300 / ATI X1600 Radeon. 1GB RAM.

PC System Requirements

OS - Windows Vista or XP

Processor Speed - Vista - 2.0GHz, XP - 1.4GHz Memory - Vista - 1GB, XP - 512MB Videocard - 128MB Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra, ATI Radeon 9800, Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.

Archived