+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hitting the Post bug?

Amateur

Smile Hitting the Post bug?

Now I've encountered something quite strange, in almost every game there is atleast one clear cut chance that goes against the post.
    Just now I played against West Ham and I've had 5 CCC and 2 off them were offside, 2 against the post(against the same one ) and 1 goal.
    Once playing against Arsenal they hit the post 6 times and my team 3 times going out in a 2-2(don't have that match saved, but the bug is repeatable).
    Am I the only one out there with way to many shots that should have been goals, but went against that piece of metal?

Reserves

Default Re: Hitting the Post bug?

Are you patched to 9.2.0?

Amateur

No playing with 9.1.0 as a longterm game and I don't want to mess the patch anything up, happened before to me.
    Otherwise the 9.2.0 patch caused more bugs then it fixed so no thanks with that one .

Reserves

I'm playing 9.2.0 and don't have the problem, and I do think this bug was fixed. It's something you're going to have to live with if you don't want to update I'm afraid.

Reserves

Yeah, when I started a new game on 9.2.0, the ball seemed to hit the woodwork a lot less.

However, when I continued a game from 9.1.0 to 9.2.0, the problem didn't go away.

I guess it's true that starting a new game is the best way to go after each patch.

Part-timer

I was patched to 9.2.0 directly, as I bought the game after the patch was released. There's not a single game that the ball won't hit the post, and there're a lot of games that it hits more than three times. It's still a problem, if you ask me.

Amateur

I guess I'm going to wait for the 9.3.0 patch and then start a new game altogether, with Fm it's never wise to patch and continue games, seems to always cause troubles even though it shouldn't.

Amateur

I'm on 9.2 and hit the post every game I think. Last game I hit it twice. Still too many times.

+ Reply to Thread